Thursday, February 14, 2008


yaya, went yee sang dinner for the 3rd round! with another gang of friends.
Hmmmm, I planned this dinner from the 1st day of CNY. Many things happened, that I never thought of it to happen.
Well, misunderstanding really can bring disaster. Despite it's just a simple and small dinner, but still, it became complicated due to some miscommunication.
At last, left 6 of us. (poichin, san, me, be, xinrou & xintian)
Frankly, I'm quite disappointed and pissed off for the plan to being 'ruin'... I meant that, but when I calm myself down, it's not as worst as what I think, and they got reason for not joining.
And it did make us mess a little, I mean our friendship between someone and someone. (oh man, it's just a dinner!) Everyone should be more mature next time in handling this kind of situation, choi~~~~ won't happen again.
ok, I hope everything is ok now, no more misunderstanding, no more heart breaking *sweat*, no more disappointment... bla bla bla. =) we're still good friends (too far to reach best... wtf)
talk what also fake. =.= (讲么都假), eat first.... =.=


HAHAHAHA. Anyway, thumb up for the fish!

No comments: