Sunday, February 24, 2008

New glasses

I've bought a new glasses few hours ago. Well, this time was a square rimmed glasses, the shape that I'll probably avoid to have last time, why?? coz my face is already square in shape. *sob* With square frame, I'll look like a box. wtf

hmmm, somehow this glasses can suit my face, I think??

Too bad, it's senget a bit, gonna take back and let them adjust. (very obvious? Can you notice if I didn't mention about it?) my cousin said:" what if it's because the height of your ears are different? don't blame the glasses lar..." =.= I wonder ler.

My brother said it's just like the same old glasses that I wore... T____T different ler, this one is stainless steel one, and different color ler... shape also different! goh goh, change your spec! >___<
Ah pek with her teddy bear's smile. *fainted*

p/s: Kido, did you notice something in my pic?? hahaha

1 comment:

Ks said...

nice ark....but realy senget wo...