Monday, February 18, 2008

没那么爱他

Another very nice song by Fan Fan.
Hmmm, would wanna dedicate this song to an ex-friend of mine. I know you've been struggled for your love, so hard. It's not the matter that she's loving some other person now, it's not the matter that your relationship couldn't be accepted by others.
It's the matter that you're losing yourself, finding for her attention every seconds, and tend to control her life, you became immatured, you even willing to lose a best friend because of her by telling lotta heart breaking words towards your best friend.
Althought, we are not as close as last time. Although, I do not like you for many disappointing and heart breaking reason you've given to me, as a friend. Yet, I felt so sad to know that you're stuck in this situation now.
You're not the only one who's hurt. Try to let go, that's the best solution for all of you, at least for youself. Don't live in the neverending hurting process anymore. Take a deep breath and let go~
You know? 你其实没那么爱她。
I believe that you can find a better one, I believe that WE can.

No comments: