Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The streets

Guess where am I now? The place that I'll barely visit, library. I think the librarian hates me. T____T It's been like 3 years, I didn't wear sleeveless shirt once I step out of my house, but you know what the brilliant librarian said? She asked why am I wearing sleeveless shirt here? wtf, what's wrong with her eyes? I'm with a simple Tee with sleeve, okay? but she's not that rude actually, just kept on remind me to put on my jacket. ok, acceptable.

Here came another weird librarian, I was sitting at the same table with San and Be, and he approached to ask one of us to go to the next table, coz the tables in this area are for 1 or 2 person only?

What's on earth they provide such a large enough table here, yet just max 2 peoples are allowed to use it at one time? what's rule is this? stupid!! Well, I truly understand the difference between UPM and other colleges or uni, and why UPM unable to fight with other local Uni nor colleges. The regulations here are stupid and unnecessary! And the so called conservative- thinking they have, will only worsen the quality of this study place! Haih...

Okay, forget bout the sad things. Yesterday we (San, Be and I) went Midvalley to watch Step Up 2 The Streets. Wohoooo~~~~ very nice! I have to admit that it's better than Jumper.


Wohooo~~Briana Evigan is bloody hot, in the poster.

The dancing scene were super great! especially the scene they dancing in the rain! I can't help but overwhelmed by excitement, I clap hands after they finish dancing, I totally forgotten that I'm in the cinema HAHAHA, idiot me. Ermmmm, Be said Step Up 1 is better than 2, well, for me, both also very nice, I mean the storyline, the music and the dances.

Andie( staring by Briana Evigan) is not very pretty, and we kept on saying she's quite 'dai jiek', I mean muscular, hahaha, but she looks 80% similar to Cecilia Chong, their face and their voice are so alike. I love her white dress that she wore at Missy's (her friend)BBQ party, so so nice ah!



Chase Collins (staring by Robbert Hoffman) can dance very very well! very "ying" when he's doing popping? mmmm, not so sure what's the dance's name. Moose (staring by Adam G. Sevani), a cute character, his facial expression is so funny! =D he's a great dancer as well.

Oh my~~~~~ I so wanna to learn hip hop, salsa or whatever, I wanna dance! Stretch your body everyone, and ready to dance! =D BYEBYE!

No comments: