Tuesday, February 12, 2008


Lou Sang!!!! This was my 2nd lou sang in year 2008(4th day of CNY). And with a nice mood! =)


yeah!! 身体健康, 减肥成功, 快点毕业, 嫁给有钱人, 母啊哈哈哈哈!!!!=D


Dishes of the day! yipiiie, even it's not abalone or bird nest, but I enjoy the lunch so much! I like to hang out with friends! =)

We went houses to bai nian, at first I was refused to join the bai nian. But I have no regret to join after that!

hahaha, because it reminds me the time we spent together during secondary school. (actually the main reason is to get more ang pao , LMAO) Well, we had good time talking craps, talking gossip, talking about our future and planning for the next gathering even we know it's hard to have one, coz lotta of our friends study abroad now. T____T

I want a time machine, to travel back to form 4, I love that year! The more we grown up, the more realistic we become. aiks...

Alright, just look forward, maybe it's not as negative as I thought. Luck and happy time, please come to me! minimanimo~~~~

After paying Leefung's house a visit, we went Jusco to watch CJ7 and have our dinner and do some shopping!
The dress very nice, right? ya, like it so much, SEED dress, but it's quite expensive for me. T___T another unreachable dress. nola, dress, wait me, I'll go steal my daddy's money and buy! yeah!!! *wtf*see again! hahaha. But I wonder can wear it with pants not, nice ah? I can die if want me to wear skirt. >__<
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DENG DENG! We met Seung Kang ah! Very happy! I like to met old friend, I'll have undescribable feelings.... -.- I'll so wanna hug them. hahaha, but I didn't hug her, she'll shock if I do that. hahaha
Actually we did met another not so close classmate there also, but so sad, she assumed that she didn't see us. Whatever! Not big deal.

Ok, it was a nice outing I would say. Eventhough there's no special activity, but still, love it.


okok, Kwan Min here to say gong hei and byebye! hahahaha. xp


And people, HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY. I know I know, not yet 14/2, nvm la , make no difference to me. *sob sob*

p/s: I had my nissin noodle with heart shape egg that night. sweet ler, the chef~~~~~ *faint*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeee...always say i never visit your blog. see, today i visited your blog. pretty fast wor you blog about the bai nian. luckily i, oppss...we didnt bore you till your mood become bad wor. anyway, its a good outing. gonna plan the next 1. well, i'll see to it later...c ya!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!