Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just a short update for the CNY. I think many of you know that I'm not in a good mood these few days, without reason. I think most probably is CNY hates me *wtf* hmmm, maybe Im bored? *cough cough* anything la, as long as I need not to go back to uni to see all the nerdies and all the lecturers. =.=

Chu xi, the reunion dinner day. As usual, after we had our dinner, we head to Parkson to do the last minute shopping. I didn't really buy myself clothes, I just bought some facial cleanser and lotion. Wanna thanks Yuen Tze for the sundae!

--------------------------------------------

Chu 1, went my hometown, the history town, Malacca. -.- I'm surprisingly quiet the whole day, not very close with my father's side relatives, can't really get myself into their conversation. Never mind, once a year only.


Vegetarian day, hmmm, consumed lotta flour, I would say. >___<


Spent my day feeling dizzy, went here and there.

Seldom take photo with YuenTze, the cousin. When I put this as my msn display pic, some of them thought I finally found my love. oh my~~~~ I bet lovers will take pic with this distance? I mean, not close at all. -.- (usually, lovers will stick together face to face, aren't they?)



We paid the temple a visit too that night. The temple near my grandpa's house. My cousin said wanna go pray pray, and some of my cousins were photo shooting freak, so they took their very pro camera and snap here and there, while I snap them with my lousy hp.

--------------------------------------------



Chu 2, another usual day, but considered as most happening one among the past few days? not in the noon though, I spent all the time lingering at home during the day time. T_____T pity me. But, we had a simple BBQ at night. It's very simple with only hotdogs and fishballs and nuggets and sparkling juice.

I have the girl's body with boy's soul. *wtf* I help brothers with the fire thingy, (ya, you know what I mean) while the girls prepare the food. *both my hands now were like after eating lemons, sour ahhhh*

Fishballs, my favourite! I hate hotdog!!

Janice, Ceres, me, Bro, Daniel, Eliceta and Tze.


You want fishball, laptop or me? *faint*


Good angle produced good picture. =) (special thanks to photoshop as well) *sweat*

Yinky, the ambassador for sparkling juice, with her fans, the geek. -_______________-

I was so high throughout that night, laugh like no tomorrow. Sparkling juice can make me drunk?

-----------------------------------------------

3rd day of CNY, went Fortuna Palace restaurant to have yee sang dinner with family. Was in bad mood again, people around me were fed up and wonder with the swing of my mood. Was in semi anti-social mode. -_____-

Taken nap in the afternoon that I would never take usually, nap will make me feel dizzy. And woke up with worst mood. T_______________T why ah? why me like this one??

but, good thing did happen actually, my pc finally got enough space for me to play Dance Online. Spent like 2 days to cleaning up my pc, lotta rubbish! yet, I know there're still virus hiden everywhere in it. It's time to format ler, goh goh, pinjam me your hard disk la please. >_<

Didn't really take picture during the dinner, and I'm so not in the mood to dress up. Just a tshirt with jeans, without glasses la. -________- (This was the picture taken after we came back from dinner).

Ok, that's all for the past 4 days. Bored and dead. Anyway, I appreciate this holiday so much even though I had bad mood. I hope tomorrow will be better, I mean both my day and mood.

CNY really will make people fat ah!!!! aiks......

2 comments:

Ks said...

weird la u...bad mood when CNY...cheer up la...school reopening~

Anonymous said...

ur fringe nice what..looks more semangat..not very short la..
y so bad mood recently?pms?anti-social-ing?no wonder ask u come out u also don want..cheer up cheer up..must be happy always..