Tuesday, February 26, 2008

<3

Stop asking me why am I being single all this time (well, it's been like 4 years? I didn't have a boyfriend, waaaaa, quite a long time man! =.=) It's just traumatized me indirectly... nahhhhh, ain't that bad for being single I would say, instead of having a partner/bf just because you want to, right?

And I'm bored with the "you like which kind of guy?", "You seriously don't have a bf?", "Are you expecting too much?"... this kinda questions. Coz I dare not to set the qualification nor the requirements of my future bf, it's not because I don't care about it, I just realised that when you're choosing people, you are being chosen too. know what I mean? please bear with my lousy english. >_<

Frankly, I did felt lonely for being alone all this time, of course exclude the time having friends around, but what can I do to solve this loniliness? Nothing much except of improving myself, agree?

Improvement that I mentioned doesn't merely refer to the process of upgrading of my physically look, smart girls can find their love too (what I'm saying is faces sometimes is not as important as attitude/brain), am I right? I was under an obsession of being naive, I mean 没内涵. I don't think guys nowadays will want a pretty-but-no-brain gf? well, okay, some of the guys do. To satisfied their ego-ness? Or being protective towards their petite gf can makes them happy? fine fine, gotta admit that pretty-face-with-also-brilliant-brain girl does exist!!

Wait a minute, what's about the guys? Could I say that we can hardly find a handsome-plus-smart guy now? @_@ okay, they do living in the same planet which I'm living *wtf*, just the possibility for us to meet is like 0.001% lo.... why? coz I really haven't see this kind of guy before. Most of the guys I've encountered were not mature enough( for me la, coz I'm childish enough, can't make my life more miserable by having a more immature bf than me, right?) *wtf again* (sorry, been influenced to use these 3 alphabets for reading others' blogs frequently, no bad intend I would explain, just feel that 'wtf' actually works like the word 'sweat', don't you think so?)

What's on earth that makes me written this post? Like what I've mentioned at the beginning of the post that people wonder why am I still single and having my notebook as my companion 24/7 while desperately for hugs? This is the first time for me to declare or to expose my point of view on the love or relationship thingy. Somehow, I don't think I've given a content answer on this, while I have thousand of uncertainties inside me....what am I saying?

And just a minute ago, I flipped through CLEO (March issue) and stopped at the horoscope page which I'll skip it all the time (I don't belive that there're only 12 types of people out there. =.= but since it's month for Pisces, I gave it a glance. xP )

To fit this topic, I'll only include LOVE MATCH here: Like your symbol, the two fish swimming in opposite directions, you don't know where you want go or what you want to do so someone grounding and sensitive is important. He'll also need to be advanterous, open to new experience and someone you can look up to.

TRY: Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn. hmmm, this is quite accurate after all.

It's quite accurate lar wei~~~HAHAHA. Okay, guys with the horoscope that I've written, free to have a cup of tea? wtf *fainted*

OK, I shall end here. Raining heavily here and it's midnight now. This reason firm enough for me to head to bed now! NITEZZZzzzzzzzzz

(p/s: wish me luck to find my Mr. Right soon. =D )

2 comments:

Ks said...

first of all, wish u can find ur Mr Right real soon! u can...yes...guys now hope to have smart gf...who can talk many things wiv them...talk about sports...the happenings...the geography...well...to have things to talk, u need knowledge...and of course u need to read to gain knowledge...ah...wat i m talking after all...anyway...i believe u will b a good gf and ur future bf will b a very lucky guy having u! cheers~

Teapot Rika said...

calvin > TQ! =) Girls who can talk everything with the guy suppose to be their best friend? I thought.I wonder is there any secret between couples? And the girl must has very good communication skills then... HAHAHA

Well, thank you so much for your comment and support!!! >3<