Tuesday, February 5, 2008



Tomorrow will be the day having reunion dinner with family. I'm not really in the chinese new year mood yet. Or should I say, I always don't have chinese new year's feel, I just cant wait to get ang pau... =.=

Been ignored this place for almost 1 week, I have nothing to blog for, my life was as flat as .... as what? flat lo.... lack of activities, lack of laughter, lack of color, lack of spice, lack of ideas, lack of blablabla...

I got lotta phobia, include chinese new year phobia~ really. I just cant tell my feelings towards CNY, not a nice one. Everything seems to be purposely. I know clearly that's my problem, and trying to look things from different perspectives.

Oh well, just called and booked a room from a restaurant to have a yee sang dinner with uni buddies, okok, my cousin called and I just give my hp no. -.-

Ok la, Giung he Giung he!

1 comment:

Ks said...

happy CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy! cheer up yo~