Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HAPPY 100th!!!!!

YEAH YEAH ~~~~~ This would be the 100th post of Kissable Sundae!!!!!!

Although I wrote craps for most of the posts, although I ignore this blog when I feel to, although I have only mmm, 5 readers? although I always lack of idea for what to write, although whatever... I LUVRE YOU STILL, MY DEAR BLOGGY! <3


I love you, because you'll never leave me whenever I feel sad or feel so alone, you always here for me. T____T *gam dong*

I love you, because you never fail to console me whenever I'm feeling down and listen to my complain that I pour to you.

I love you, because you're my friend *fainted*, why not? You are my friend! =D

But, I don't love you whenever the connection pissed me off. *heng*



Okay, let's make a wish and anticipating for the next 100 posts to come!!! =) (please ignore the part of the cake that are melting.... )

Celebration is not over yet, I gonna get my bloggy a present!!!!! yeah yeah ~~~~~ (I know my beloved bloggy would gives the pressie to me!!!!) HEHEHE

----------------------------------------------


Went for my 2nd hair cut last Saturday. Damn short, include my fringe.... frankly, I don't like my fringe so much on the 1st few days after the hair cut, but the more it grows, the more I love it! =)

Attended Daddy company's (not my dad's..actually, it's YiNKy's dad) annual dinner...or open house?? whatever la, in Kelana Seafood Restaurant. I don't like to attend this kind of function, it's just so boring. I'm so glad that dear YiNKy was there with me that night! <3>


The eyes 3 ?? nahhhhh, I so wanna to learn how to apply eyelashes by using photoshop. YiNKy and tintin, teach me lar... please.... >_____< (sorry if my picture freak you out)


HAHAHAHA, I love this photo, taken by DKBU. very nice, thanks! =D I looked happy in this photo. People, don't you feel as happy as me now? *huggies*

No comments: