Tuesday, December 11, 2007


TODAY is your Big Day !!! yeah yeah, Yoke Ping dear, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
TAnjObi OmedetO~~~~~~=)
More surprises to come!!! hehe~~~ far from Malaysia oh! muahahahaha =D
Big gal already, must sung sung xing xing ya! I'm always practising my singing skill, coz you said when you back, wanna go sing K with me! hahahaha~ I'll force Kim to practise too, if she's free... hahaha.
Enjoy your birthday gao gao ya!!!!! I hope I can deliver a real cake to you. >__________<

ok, picture below has nothing to do with Ping's buffday, it's just another random picture taken with Jolin in bus during pearl's trip. ya, no doubt, her name is Jolin. Both us love Jolin too!!! =)
hmmm, I looked super chubby in the picture, Whatever~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rika rika... thanks a lot!!!
i will 'enjoy' my birthday celebration here... huhu, don't know what will happen tonight and tomorrow... oh no...

eh.... jolin is cute!! she somewhat looks like one of my friends, sylvia... haha

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!
I will be free for 3 days after my exam and will be free after sem 2 T.T ..
i still have 1 coursework (finishing), 2 lab reports, 1 workshop sheet and 1 experimental plan to do by this week..congratulations..and i havent started to study for my exam T______________T

Teapot Rika said...

ping > Happy buffday~~~~~ no matter how they 'play' you during the celebration, just enjoy it! Come on gal, don't you wanna play like that only when you're old? hahahaha

ya, she's cute! She's only 12 this year. So young T______T

kim > amehoi... so many works... don't stress up ah! Take a deep breath, drink a cup of warm water, eat a sweets and look at your book now! >____________< GAmbateh Gambateh!!!! FIGHTING!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it