Saturday, December 1, 2007

People, I just back from watching Enchanted!!! Perhaps Im a girl? that's why I love this movie!!! Sorta fairy tales movie. hahaha, I just cant stop laughing while watching the whole movie, ok ok well, some parts just made me smile. At least it makes me feel really happy. =D

You might or you should go to the cinema and watch!!! It's worth!!! =3
I gonna say that, Giselle(Amy Adams) is really really cute! hahaha, she's optimis and innocent all the time. She can sew dress well, using curtain or any cloths in the house? hahaha, geng la! and I like her dress or should I call it a gown? hahaha, very nice ler!!!!

Gomen neh, I cant find a better pic to show her curtain dress. That man is Robert, the lawyer, her prince charming in the modern world.

It's very funny la, she always do silly things. very cute!!! and so do the stupid prince Edward, hahaha, he's so funny too.

I love the scene that Giselle singing "That's how you know" to Robert in the garden/park! hahaha, musical scene. Very nice <3>
And and and, know what?!!! I saw the same doll that I love alotz in "Mr Mogorium's wonder emporium"!!!!! It's belong to Morgan, the little girl, lawyer Robert's daughter. San jie, the blue monster ah!!! appeared in Enchanted ler~~~~~ I want to....sew one!!! ya, Im serious! LMAO


I like the songs so much, I've added some songs into my playlist! ^^

Overall, this is a berry nice movie for me! A grade A movie? hahaha, for me la. Im just a little girl that can be satisfied easily. -__________-

hmmm, I said so because I think that "Mr Mogorium's wonder emporium" is a nice movie, while my friend said that it's not very nice.... see, my desire and needs are always can be fulfilled easily. =.=

Anyway, sorry that I have to say that Enchanted is better than Mogorium. yes, it did, Mogorium's ending is just too cincai. Molly bling here and there with her magic, then the end.. San and I stared at each other right after the word -The End- shown on the screen. @_@ Btw, I doubt that u guys know what movie is that, I mean mogorium. coz, it's like no ad, no trailer for it... it's like noone knows when I mention bout it. -.-

okok, back to the topic, I mean Enchanted. Wow, it's so romantic ler at the ball~~~~ Giselle had her hair straightened, and wore a purple gown, but I prefer her curtain dress.. hahaha. I always wonder, how come all the people who attend the ball know how to dance the same steps? you get what I mean? How come all of them know that...know that particular dance? =.= hmmm, that's call ball room dance? I think I should learn it one day, must be useful. =D ah, I like the song "so close" by Jon McLaughlin too. nice and romantic <3

ok, Im willing to watch Enchnated for 2nd time, in cinema?! yeah, I do.... if I ever found the sponsor... oh my, when did I became so aunty-ish.... >.<>

3 comments:

d@nieL said...

arrrhh , skipped this to prevent spoiler , lol

Anonymous said...

hey!! yaya!! i really luv dis movie... jz watched it yesterday. omg, i think i've echanted by 'Enchanted'! yalor, ur fav blue monster doll oso got appeared in tat movie! i straight away think of u whn saw it! hey, i think it was a fate between u n tat doll, so u shud own one now!

Teapot Rika said...

d@nieL > what you mean? who's the spoiler?? =.=

san > hahaha, I sure you'll watch this movie yesterday! I keep telling myself to being optimist like Giselle, she don't even knows what is angry!!! hahahaha. If everyone can live like her, the world will be wonderful without war~~~~ >.<

yesh yesh!!!! I wonder I'll see blue monster again in Golden compass??!! xD hide inside the compass just to meet me??!! oh, Im dreaming~~~~~