Saturday, December 22, 2007

Like last year and last last years... I spent few days, in the end of December in Yinky's house, PJ with Ceres and Eliceta.

We hang out to 1Utama this afternoon, to shop and to eat. We went Italiannise for our lunch. Kimmy, I finally went there ... wuhuhuu.... Yinky's bestie, HuiTing joined us. =)
We ordered too many food and cant finish all.... >_<>
My peachlifter, taste like yogurt drinks. =)
Ceres's hot chocolate, creamy creamy.

Salmon Fettucine, I love this! <3 align="center"> Classic Pizza
Chicken Parmagiana

don't know its name -_- , mushroom with meat on it.

Eliceta & Yinky


Ceres & Rika

and again, with same expression -.-
I don't have Hui Ting's photo, I'll get it from her soon.


Dear Kimmy, this month we haven been to any nice restaurant leh... remember our plan?? :p I know you're busy doing your revision now ler, gambateh and take good care ah... we can always postpone December's to January. =D I hope you know what I mean. hahaha.

We took sticker photo too! hahaha, it's been years I didn't step into sticker photo shop. It's game for youngster, Im so blur and don't know which button to click, luckily we have 2 expert with us, Yinky and Hui Ting. =D Yinky haven scanned the photos into pc, I'll show it when I get it from her. hehe.

--------------------------------------------------------


Had our dinner at 锦水亭, a Japanese restaurant. Thanks aunty uncle for the dinner, it's awesome! =D
Here're some random pictures.



Green tea

Mango Salad

Ramen

Sushi

Seafood don't know what.... lolz
Yaki udon


--------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies and gentlemen, Im gonna show 2 pics that I will never show, before. >____<

Deng deng~~~~~ Rika without fringe!!!! muahahahha.... not many of you see me without fringe before in real life nor in pictures. This picture taken in Yinky's house after washing my face, without any make up oh! what the strawberry.... well, nothing much different, right? right? just the face bigger and rounder. ouch..... so, Rika's better to keep her fringe down always. =)


The second picture I would wanna share, well, I was refused to share at the beginning ... I doubt you guys see me wearing skirt before, exclude on the Mass Comm night. Okay, girls wear skirt is not an issue to talk about, wts.... but everyone in my house was shocked when saw Miss Rika wearing her long-bought skirt(bought this skirt 2 years ago -_____-) and walking around in the living room... O______0 and thought that there's must be something wrong with me... >___<


Why suddenly showing these 2 pictures? because now comes to the end of 2007, I wanna do something 'memorable'? before I tear up the last page of the 2007 calendar and replace it with 2008's !!! lame lame lame~~~~

Last but not least, 冬至快乐!!!! =)

No comments: