Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Yeah, brought this little girl to a movie today. Yesh, Enchanted! I watched twice.

This time, I can even sing along with Giselle! =D Sugoi~~~~~~~

Before we go back, I bought her a watch as her buffday present. Well, her buffday over don't know how long already...just because I've promised her before to give her a present, so... hmmmm, got this watch from those stall??, it's not an expensive one, but as long as Im sincere...>.< This girl doesn't like girlish things, I choose those pinky pinky, hello kitty watch for her, she don't even give a glance at them...pity watches =.= the watches that only attracted her were like power rangers' type. =3 However, I've chosen a not very girlish and yet not very power rangers' one for her, and she likes it! That's the light blue watch she's wearing now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo~so nice ur little gal...cute...and don seem she is little gal..cause she looks like free style QUEEN!!!