Friday, December 7, 2007

Autumn theme decoration?? Midvalley
December. Last month in a year? Holidays? Winter? nahhhh, we're in Malaysia. Ok, It's christmas!!!! It's party time!!!
Well, I have nothing to do with Christmas, Im not christian, and seldom , mmmmm, maybe never celebrate X'mas for the past 20 years. 0____0 Yet I can feel the joy of X'mas, the smell of ginger bread, the taste of turkey *in fact, I never try turkey before, not even a slice =(

A X'mas tree make with breads and doughnuts. Yummy!

You can even find a large mushroom farm in town! So cute ler. =)

Me + Kim + Mushroom

Very yeng, my cousin suggest me to dress up and join all the fake models and pose. >____<

hmmmm, my blog is always fill with several words and a ton of pictures. Im not good in expressing my thought via words. So, just let the pictures talk. -______- coz I don't feel like writing diary today...here you go~~~


Wee~~~~ we saw a very cute bunny! Kim said wanna buy it for me as X'mas present. =D but then, soft toy will only able to attract me for like... 2 weeks? at most, 2 weeks... anyway, thnx for offering. =)


hmmm, X'mas is a gift-giving season too. Well, four-in-lurve decided to have a pressie-exchanging 'game', and I've finally bought their pressie~~~~ =3


I wonder what they'll buy for me... hehe. Last year, I've exchanged X'mas pressie with a friend of mine, and i got a huge present from the friend, yeah, a huge one. TQ very muchiee~~~~

well well, I don't have much pictures to show also. I gain lottaz weight lately, that why I confused to show my single picture....I mean those pictures with only me, Rika inside.
-__________-

People, have a nice day. =)

2 comments:

no paid no gain said...

u r rite...displaying picture is better than a thousands words...through the picture itself i can feel i have been there also...such a nice decoration..although we r nt christian,but the christmas feeling is strong when that day is coming...

Teapot Rika said...

This method only use by lazy people, like me... hahaha. Well, MV always has a grand decoration during X'mas. Ya, but almost every year I also spend my X'mas watching TV at home. >___<