Sunday, December 16, 2007

Peoples, I've got MaSsBox T-shirt few days ago.... finally.... reprint and reprint...


Well, what I've got, I mean the shirts, were not exactly 100% look like my original design. As you can see (IF you can see from the tiny picture below la), the outline of the cd was in turquoise colour, but what I've got were in dark green! and and the outline of the Massbox word and the note and the headset were in mmm, chocolate colour, or redish colour... but what I've got were in grey! okokok.... sorry, maybe Im too picky or what. maybe perfectness really doesn't exist! wts~ I know they tried very hard to give me the best~~~ wts again..

Not bad what, acceptable la~~~~ =) Joee, don't disappointed ya. >_____<

Oh my, that's not my bed oh, that's a someone's bed in the house...wts, why am I explaining for this?!

But somehow the back side of the shirt looked 99% alike my design ! weeee~~~~~ =D

Gomen ne, the picture is blur, I purposely wan la...swt O_o
SEE! nice, hor? LMAO

ano... just to inform those who has no idea what shirt is this... this is my group's t-shirt. That production team, ya ~ that one, you know de! =)

okla, at least now I got a good news for Sham?? I've finally got the shirts that you waiting for so long..... I hope you'll like it! You should like it! hahaha. ci sin la, Sham wont read my blog... ahhhh, whatever la!

Before I forget, Teo-chan, thank you very much! =)

ahhh, one more thing, the size are ok, just the 'neck part' is a bit tight. As I said, a bit....

No comments: