Saturday, December 1, 2007



I want my next glasses to look like this!!! cool, right? XD


Yeah yeah! Blythe! Today, I was trying to search the "blue monster" that I love so much through Google images. I don't know what key word should I type to search.... I've tried toys, soft toys, ugly doll, dolls.... and... I saw Blythe, the wide-eye doll from flickr. I know, Blythe isn't a new toys neither a new doll in the market. Just that, now only I noticed that Blythe is so damn gorgeous!!!!! yeah, she is!!!! Im outdated? hmmm, I don't care! hahaha.


Know what, Blythe is about 35 years old already this year! Manufactured by Kenner, a toy company in 1972. wow, still look young and cute. Im such a lamer. >.<


See!!! Her dress is full with colors! Rainbow dress, so so nice ah!! <3>


Another adorable sleeping beauty!


A blonde babe. The glasses she wearing also not bad, but I don't think this kind of shape suitable for me.

Weeeee~~~~ labbit Blythe!!! She has a labbit glove ler! Kawai neh~ I love the flowery part on her labbit ears! =D

Oh my! She is very fashionable!!! I love her hair color and the rosy tint on her cheekbones! How lovely she is.... <3<3<3

Another hot babe!


Oh gosh! I so wanna a hair like this!!!! Not in pink color though. Shall look good in black, or dark chocolate. Ish ish, everytime I cut my hair short, will regret till max, because I look sucks with short hair. We both, ahemmm, I mean Blythe and I, have round face... why she looks that gorgeous in short hair? aiks, must be my eyes not big enough.... T________T

An elegant lady! Deep blue polka dotz dress! Leng ah! <3

Princess!!!! She's waiting for her prince charming. So do I.

Below are sister Blythe. They are gorgeous and stylish! I wish I have their clothes and dress. >.<


I want, I want a Blythe!!!! According to my cousin, a Blythe doll cost at least 500bucks @_@
So, it's a no-need-to-think stuff for me. hmmm, maybe I'll go for a pirate Blythe. -.- I've found my new love!

No comments: