Friday, June 8, 2007

Wat's in ur wish list now ?

Was planning to buy myself a pair of shoes , but i didn't find any tat i like in MY.Kim juz came bak frm Singapore, n she said the shoes thr are much more prettier than here. Of course, she bought one, adidas, but without tat 3 common lines one, damn nice ler . white color wif the light green adidas logo on it, wow wow wow, very nice!

This!!!!! nice , rite?
-TACTIC LOW W LEATHER-

sigh, i hav no enuff money for me to shop in Sing, although i noe i sure can find mine oso.... $$$$ again ..... haihz.

went to c whether thr's 'miracle' appear anot tis morning. hopefully can c some better shoes ??

Then, i saw this . hmmmm, adicolor, not bad. my fren likes it so much ! she said she likes every single pair of adicolor >.<



here u r, the green one. between these 2 pairs, i will choose pink, kim said she'll choose green. pai seh, taken the price tag tim. hmmm, RM 229, the pink one is RM 249.


I still prefer whole white one, either nike or adidas oso doesn't matter. :D




Oh my, i love tis, simple but nice! if anyone c tis in MY , tell me plis!!!
-TACTIC VC W LEATHER-

Nice Ah ! niCe ah! NiCe ah !
-SUPERSTAR SLEEK W FLOWER-

GOSH!!!! I LOVE THIS! CROWN!!!
-Missy E. Classic Delux-


hey guys, if u saw any nice shoes, take pic n share share ya ! :p hopefully can find a nice one in MY. hmmm, gonna work hard to find for part time job. =.=

since i cant get my shoes again, so we went to buy sundae cone. :D before tat, we had mcD fillet-o-fish as our brunch. muahahaha.... noe la, noe la, fat ma. but i cant get shoes wo, somemore hor, cant get the Shrek's headband? Shrek's ear ?watever... i pointed at the green thingy on the mcD gal's head, n said" i wan tis." she replied" oh, this is only for crew. if u wan, mayb u gonna work here!" =.= wat la, ask her go far far away la !!!! *sob Sob* anyone in sing now, willing to buy me one?? plis la. hahaha, i oso dunno y i wan it . @_@ for fun. i dun even watch the movie yet. >.<


nahhh, my sundae. OoOopsssss, my nail color dropped dy , ugly . pai seh , look at the ice-cream la , dun c my nail !

ah, yest just got many new bbt from my fren . it's time to watch my fav little jay again ! yesh yesh . ^-^ jia ne!

4 comments:

YY Kong said...

i like the green and red 1!! :D the wild flower 1 is nice too.. but like see it b4 somewhere... >.<

Codename - D said...

wei...link my blog also la

http://aplaceofsilence.blogspot.com/

i also link u ady

åh-†ёh² said...

yo~
look like u looking forward for Adidas shoes...is it ?

Teapot Rika said...

at 1st i was looking for Nike shoes. but now found tat many Adidas shoes r nice ler ... >.<