Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rika's back.... =.=

I didn't update my blog for so many days, feel likes forever.... =.=

well, ntg much for me to write lately. Everyday repeat the daily rountine and recently I'm moodless without any special reason.... but don't worry.

I still have my fav HL-Milk with me !! :)

Once again, the milk is MINE, not Aunty Julie's !!! >.<

And and .... thr're so many MAGAZINE accompany-ing me!!! How lovely thy are !!!!


Ehem , I'm addicted to Korean Tv show, "Love Letter" these few days! Most of the Korean artist can dance really well ! Gosh, killing me... =.=

The cruel-est fact is, my holidays left 11 days........ nonsense ! no way..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magazines. . .is there a copy of jasmine from last year,in d pile of ur mags now? @@" i've actually even 4gotten whos d cover gal 4 tat month >.<

Teapot Rika said...

kiDo > huh? which one? mmmmm, i think one of ur mag is with me... =.= last year one... when have chance, I'll return it to u.