Thursday, June 14, 2007

Far Far Away

Went to watch Shrek 3 yesterday. I wont go cinema to watch any movie tat's something like cartoon or anime.... but bcoz of our ben bro ade watched '200 pounds beauty',so we went for Shrek. Wow, it's better than what I thought ler.The beginning of the movie did made me felt bored, but few mins later, many of the scene made me laugh. Sleeping beauty is really funny! Gingy is damn cute too.haha. Ahhhh, and one of the uncle who sit behind us laugh almost every scene... hahaha, sometimes, we laugh bcoz of the way he laughing, uncle, it's really tat funny ?? hahaha.

Did u guys watch part 1 & 2? n did u guys remember their kingdom called 'Far Far Away'? I totally forgot bout it dy, I was shocked when I saw it. coz tat's my overused phrase.... I used to ask ppl go far far away! hahaha.

Hey, to ppl who reading this post, please be careful in anyplace, anytime. Always b alert to ur beloings,vehicles n oso urself of course.Y suddenly said so ? I just finished reading newspaper. omigosh, the world is bcame dangerous n scary now. The whole paper is full of rape,snatch theft,murder..... this is the 1st time I felt uneasy reading these, coz ppl nowadays really bcome mad, thy willing to do anything just to get wat thy want!! What are the police doing ?? sigh ~~~~

Anyway, ppl, stay alert all the time n appreciate what u have. Nobody knows what'll happen tml, and it's time to tell ppl that u care that u love them.... just go ahead for what u want to do! Never let the word 'regret' appear, although it always appear in my life... =.= ok, tat's all for now, LOVE U GUYS !!!

4 comments:

Codename - D said...

geeezzz...always talk bad about urself. say ur hairstyle not nice la. ur sooooooo fat la. jz now saw u, not fat also. hairstyle also nice. haha...walaoeh, long time we din come out. haha...had fun. haha...especially the way u drive. lol. nextime i drive bah. ur still my best buddy. hahahaha...dont float. visit http://aplaceofsilence.blogspot.com/

Teapot Rika said...

hahaha,I enjoy my caramel popcorn oso! long time din eat.hey, Im geng in driving ler.... i think la. hahaha.wow, I'm glad to noe tat Im ur best buddy. :D

åh-†ёh² said...

haha~yaya
i got watch 1st and 2nd episode also...but also totally forgot there is a far far away~

wat to do?
short term memory mah..haha~
shrek 3 better than previous episode...

shrek 3 Snow white,no more positive image~suddenly felt that she is ugly!but brave also~

nah~nah~
i leave commnents liao ar..dont said i didnt ar...
haha...
i will always visit ur blog lar...

Teapot Rika said...

hahaha, yaya, her image in every little gals' heart will broke ... hahaha. damn funny la ! ok ~~~~ arigatou ne! :D