Tuesday, June 5, 2007

so called dream!

Do u have a dream ?

hmmm, i dun hav a dream.... i have a lotz of dream! >.<

wow,nice!The gown looks perfect with the tiffany blue background.

one of my dreams was related to the picture above. marriage?? nah , tat's every gal's biggest dream. besides tat, wat comes to ur mind when u c tis pic? yeah, open a gown shop... ermmm, wat shuld it call?what I mean is 婚纱店.... I like to c the gown, even juz c the display thru the windows. but everytime when i tell my mum bout tis dream, she will laugh n said " gee gee ah, not tat easy,u gonna noe sewing , designing n business.u cant even sew nicely...." -_-lll a mother who looks down her daughter instead of encouraging her to chase her dream. but den, i shuldn't blame her actually. if i really wanna make it, i shuld do something. learn sewing? study business? b a designer? hmmm, here's my another dream. Designer. due to some reasons, i gav up for chasing the designer dream, and chose to futher my study in mass com. at least tis course will hav abit relationship with fashion ?? i thought la. lately think tat b anevent organizer oso not bad , hahaha. keep on changing my mind. well, dun feel like thinking tat much dy, just let it b.



A dinner gown in grey color by Luly Yang.

A gold dress with a wide belt, how gorgeous it is !

cool~~ dark green! cinderella will love tis!

Chole,this is for you! haha

sexy green.

like a present. >.<>

isn't it better with a red shoes ! hehe


Tender blue ....


Let's dine ! but without kitties, hehe.

I'm damn happy writing tis post!!! hope u're happy too for having window shopping with me! ^^


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chase your Dream.....

Moral Support is here..!

Teapot Rika said...

T_T ... thanks!!!!