Saturday, June 16, 2007

Oki Doki

Share 'porridge steambot' with Kim at 'skyGarden' for our brunch after having my 1st visiting to Nottingham College.
Right after that, ManLing, VoonYen n LaySim join us for movie '200 pounds Beauty' at Jusco. Omigosh, it's a berry nice movie ler!!!!! It's definitely worth to watch it in the cinema!!!!


Beautiful girl -Kim Ah-Joong
In the movie, Hana underwent a plastic surgery.Gosh, she's so damn pretty after the surgery, somemore with her sweet voice, made me fallen in love with her... les??!! =.= nahh....



Ave Maria Mv
One of the nice song in this movie, once again proven she can sing very well. :D

Byul by Kim Ah-Joong
I love this song so so much !!!!!!

I love most of the songs in this movie , and I love the story as well. :D but izzit necessarily go for the plastic surgery to bcome pretty? don't have other way ? mayb this would b the fastest way... but too bad it's damn expensive and scary... hahaha, y sounds like I'm interested to hav my surgery too... =.= hmmm, how's the feeling of having all the fake 'stuff' on body? sure feel insecure ba... Anywayz, Rika strongly recommend this movie oh! :D

Then, we went 'fun-hei-dei' to have our dinner. Know what? We've met some rude waitress thr. ya, it's really berry rude!!!! especially one of them, dunno wat's her name, she didn't wear her tag...she 'hit' the table everytime she serve us food, I mean simply put the food and showing faces.Then, she didn't even ask whether we ade finish our meal , straight take away the plates... we were -_-lll we're still holding the spoon and wanna to finish the food. but it's too late,our food gone like wind.

Little gal ah, I dunno what's wrong with you, maybe u've just lost ur money? aunty visit? quarrel with bf ? or watever.... do you noe that u're really no manners? We're kind enuff coz din find ur manager, we are lazy to find oso =.= ( pai seh, coz this pic was taken with my lousy hp's camera,cant see clearly oso....guys, this suckest waitress work in fun-hei-dei at Jusco,CherasSelatan, never ever go thr to have ur meal. But if feel like fighting, u can always walk in n find her. @_@ )
Well, my mood didn't affect by this siao-po, because I ate alotz of nice food and had an awesome movie today ! ah, and I have my 'Starry Oki Doki' with me ! Aren't thy great? :D
Oki Doki Japanese style rice crackers ^^

See! There are 6 different facial expression here! Kawaii ne~~~~

Our last activity was yam cha with LiYan, Min & Jen at station one. Hey gals, enjoy playing 'black-magic' and guessing '1,2,3' , right ?? hahaha....more games to come!

wow, it's very 'early' now.... gonna go sleep dy, tml wanna wake up earlier to have my 'chee-cheong-fun' , my mummy selling geh :D wont have rude waitress thr oh ! ^^ Oyasumi nasai~~~

9 comments:

åh-†ёh² said...

really berry nice???
if so,i gonna watch it cinema lor...

Anonymous said...

walao, didnt call me go yam cha also. u berry berry berry bad ar. berry berry berry dun wan friend u ady. haha...i think i'll go bring my friends to fun-hei-dei 1 day. haha...wanna try out that waitress. coz y? we're bored...go there for some entertainment. lol. y got 2 comments deleted?

Teapot Rika said...

-∵| åh-†ёh² |∴- > yeah! really berry nice ah. must watch ! :D

BenBEnBENBeNbENbEn > hahaha...go thr n teach her what is manners ba.Don't fight ya,I dun wan c u in newspaper. =.= I also wonder,I didn't read the comments before.

YY Kong said...

LOL. I saw the biscuit b4!!! but that time is my fren give me 1... din know that there were so many other expression!!! kawaii desu!!!! XD

Teapot Rika said...

YiNKy> yeah,I bought frm Watson.Can eat according ur mood.:D

Anonymous said...

200 pounds beauty,songs gave me goosebumps,well i duno if its im weird o wat,but i get goosebumps wen there're very nice songs,if im not mistaken there's some1 whom used 2 tell me no funds 4 goin out,n don wanna withdraw,but hav been savin 4 own frens! wat a great fren! wat a wise saver!

mustardqueen said...

Ah!! I love the songs too!! But Byul is not by Kim Ah Joong one sadly... but the song is so nice... I like You Don't Know I Love You by dnno who,.... =X

Anonymous said...

How to get all the song?!!i like them very much!!!!must teach me le..u noe im stupid for all the computer and internet stuff..well,this is the 1st time i read ur blog..very nice o..gambatei ne!!

Teapot Rika said...

mustardqueen >hey, so surprise to see u here.I did read ur blog too.^^ I love Byul so so much too !!!!

yen >U can always get the songs frm me,coz I hav all in my pc . :D easy , rite?