Sunday, January 20, 2008

Spot me! =D After all, I didn't change much.



Frankly, I don't know what's the purpose, or what the title for this post. Yesterday when we're practising our radio script at San's house, I browse through my photos.


oh my, time flies... flash back, flash back.... and Im going to show the photos which I never shown before.

Caption-less
My first ever course night.

My first time being a t-shirt designer. We are Petronas fans! -_________-


2007 SanHuan Reunion party .

So called 'black magic' night, we were exhausted after using our brain for the whole night.


OMG!!!! I miss my curly hair~~~~~~

At the beginning of my 2nd semester, I'm now in my 4th semester already. walao~~~~~

Miss How with her silky long hair.


We were actually attending a real press conference.

The big head me.

Ok, well, I looked like an idiot here, but who cares?
This is a meaningless post, I would say. Ciao.

No comments: