Thursday, January 10, 2008

I so wanna to cut my hair short and I did. Before that, I've tried to tie my hair up and left the shorter part, and see how I look with short hair. It's like this, (first two pictures)
I can't play piano, that's my cousin's piano. many people asked me whether I can play piano when they saw this pic.... -.-

oooooooo, what a poser. irritating.... >______________<

From the front
to the back

and back to the front! hahaha

Okay, in fact, Im dying now, I have tons of assignments yet I haven started to do even one of them T__________________T

short hair cant save me from assignments... -___________________-

4 comments:

Ks said...

nice hair cut! erm...比較有女人味了哦~

Teapot Rika said...

calvin > TQ! waaa, 这样你也嗅到....
-________-

Anonymous said...

wah leng lui...
so long din see u ade became so pretty..
i like ur short hair...
y u so slim ade one??slim d now dare to wear sleeveless shirt ade...wahh y one month din see u so many thing changed d...

Teapot Rika said...

kim> dear dear!!!!!! you're back!!

hahhaa, noler, I didn't lose even half kg.T_______T it's just because my photography skills has improved! and very thank you to photoshop! -________-

Everything seems to change, but my heart will never change... wtf ....