Thursday, January 3, 2008

I forgot to add my new year resolution in the last post. Well, I hope now is never too late to set some goals? or aim for myself.

1st
Wake up earlier so that can save myself from having heart attack. I need at least 1 hour to prepare before going out everytime, my estimate of the time for preparation was wrong everytime, will end up rushing all the time. In short, I NEED to improve my time management, badly.

2nd
Get tougher and independent. I cant stand of being alone exclude going toilet la....-.- cant be that dependent on others already. =(

3rd
Be confident. I gonna boosting my self-esteem. I gonna learn to LOVE myself.

4th
Lost 5kgs. ya, Im like struggling to slim myself down all the time, yet I can't resist delicious food. I dislike the obese me, the fats stopped and restricted me from wearing many nice shorts and clothes, these really upset me, alot. Should exercise more and eat healthier.

5th
Shop less, spend less and save more money. Would want to go for part time job if possible. Well, I should stop giving myself excuses to stop myself for earning to buy the things I like.

6th
Gain more knowledge. I wanna rescue myself from being innocent and stupid. I don't want to be a geek who hides in the corner anymore. I know it's tough for me to sit still and read, but I promise, I'll try, of course books other than text book. Text book only for exam purpose.

7th
Control my temper and be optimist.

okay, that's all I could think for now. I'll make it, yeah, I will. =)

No comments: