Wednesday, January 2, 2008

How you guys celebrate your new year eve? I don't really like crowded place, so I chose to have dinner with friends at cafe instead of counting down at Sg Wang. hmmmm, it's quite boring though, because just 3 of us, and we wonder why the food that night was sucks, 1st time eaten bitter spaghetti....yiak.... then I told the lou ban niong that I dislike the spaghetti so much, and she changed fried nice for me. thanks.

me : hey, I think hor, the chef must be thinking, oh my, today is such a special day, eat what spaghetti la, drink beer better la.....
san : -_-lll

We reach music story cafe like 7 something, we're the 1st customer, or maybe 2nd everytime we go there.... >___<

We are so bored after we finish our meals, so we unwrapped the pressies that we prepared for each other (X'mas pressies -.-). Ah, Phoebe didn't join us because her church has watch night service.

Presents from Be to us! I got a mickey MOUSE. San got hair serum? forgot what's that.... and Jo got a cooler for her notebook!!! =D thank you very much oh!! Didn't take any picture of the present from San and Jo to me, but Im glad that you gals remember what I said... hahaha, TQ!

Presents from me to them. =)

We don't really like the singers that night, especially the guy who's trying hard to pretend as a rocker.... and the girl... hmmm, no comment. We lived in our own world the whole night, playing truth or dare, hai dai quan and bai fen bai quan.... -.-

FS came in for like 5 minutes to take 3 photos for us and left.... -.- below is one of the photo.


We didn't go home after the count down, but head to cyberjaya's Oldtown. xp

We do nothing there, just don't feel like going home. -.- we want a special new year.... actually not really enjoyable though. hahahaha. we're lame but non of us will forget a celebration like this...right ? hahhaa



San said I looked "jing ling" in this picture while I found that I looked obese. T______T


San was doing the same expression on my left hand side, but I don't think she'll like this pic, so I cropped her part out. there're 10 chewing gums stuffed inside my mouth. Im lying.


Body guards of the day. hahaha, they looked great in this photo, aren't they? =)


I was so sleepy and took a nap with smile on my face on san's shoulder. wtf

hey, the guy in green shirt, the guy who's standing outside, is very handsome, but too bad he's taken.

I went home at 6 something in the morning after picking Jo back to college.

The first photo I taken in the 2008 morning! and in the bathroom... -_____________-


See, what's Jo brought me far from Hong Kong? A golden compass. <3<3>

Happy new year 2008!

3 comments:

no paid no gain said...

the golden compass very cute le!

åh-†ёh² said...

wow~
so good can count down with frends n coffee..somemore go cyberjaya oldtown pulak...haha

i countdown with the 2 thick business law book which lend from Wei Cheng~and a contract act..sales of goods act from soon huat...aiks~

looked like I nid to have a alone belated countdown after my exam...

gambateh~stay happy~

Teapot Rika said...

no paid no gain > ya, it is! =)

-∵| åh-†ёh² |∴- > oh my, having exam eh? gambateh gambateh!!!! after your exam also need not to count already, wait for cny lar!!! =D