Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My days were hectic this few weeks, with assignments and tests. And lotta time wasting on waiting him or her and also attending pointless forum and not to mention, bore-till-dead lectures.

We've completed our radio advertisement that made us worked from 9am-9pm. -.-
I'm not satisfied with my product, as Jo said: you have never happy with what you've done. well, she've got the point. BUT, I think I can do better...
I used to make myself regret or dissapointed. *big big sigh*

Btw, it's killing me when I played the ad with my notebook, the sounds of our ads were super soft, I turned the volume to max yet I still have to stick my ears to the speaker.... =.= WHAT HAPPEN? We gonna burn it out and submit already, why things always went wrong? It's very tirng ler...
will figure it out with Dr Nizam, I think.

Okay, since we spent most of the time for waiting our 'supervisor' to check our works, girl's favourite activity started. camwhore~~~ I wonder guys will ever think of wanna camwhore when they're bored.

Phoebe the DeeJay. Don't you think she can perfectly match with the audio thingy? ya, she's born to be a DeeJay. * crappy*
Girl, I love your ad so damn much, so so cute, I mean my voice! *perasan-ing*


San, the most "si mun" DeeJay in the town. >____<
Everything looks neat on her. Unfortunately, she've met her biggest competitor, Dr Nizam, the most tidy person I've ever met in my life. -___________________-


Having a little techno-stress when using too high tech gadget. Frankly, I enjoyed the process of editing though~~~
I just can't tell how much I love this jacket.

Okay, left 1 live programme and 2 tests to go! I'll fight to the end, end of January I mean. and... play hard for my chinese new year!!!! Not to touch any of my assignments during CNY *swear*

----------------------------------------------------
Chloe was bored, noone allows her to play computer, she'll dl lotta games and virus to your pc... hahaha. Hence, she played with my handphone. >__<

To avoid her to simply detele one of your contact from the friend list or accidently call your enemy...what the strawberry, play with her. How? Take photos will do! =)


Me: Chloe, you pose some cute and innocent *sweat* expression, and I'll do the same expression as you did.
Chloe: Ok, baby! (she used to call me baby.) *faint*


1st: squeeze your face


Chloe's version
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Oh my, obviously, this expression doesn't work on me. I'm like suffering from constipation....
-_________________________________________-
FS said this photo very meat sour. hahaha




2nd: kissing

Oh dear, you're so cute! and sorry coz made the blusher too obvious. >___<

need not to enter a caption here.


3rd: cute puppy

Her best shot. very very cute and innocent~~~

.

.

.

.

No, I didn't pose like her. ya, you know I didn't. xp

The game stopped when she kept on coughing, and my mum: Chloe, stay away from peggy jiejie, she'll has tests to sit for, don't spread the bacteria to her! ( mum is cruel) =.=
oh my, she is so pity. My dear, drink more water and we'll continue our pictures taking when you're recover ya!

wei! I'm so in love with Stacie Orrico's I'm not missing you and Avril Lavigne's Hot right now. ya, I know Hot wasn't a new song, but ya know? I'm just loving it... so much~ <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... Dr. Nizam is really a big competitor to me, da most tidy person i ever met, i lose 'gao gao' dy....
haha... den me mai become 'si men san' lor?

Teapot Rika said...

si men san > hahaha, yaya, but he is in mess today! You won already ler, gao gao tim.... =.=