Saturday, July 7, 2007

Baby, my lucky number is not 9

Yeah yeah ,Leng dear is back ! but she gonna bak to Sing next week.

Walao, I ate Sushi with them again yest! Min, Leng n Ben.
TuNa Mayo !!!!! my Love <3<3<3<3

We went to explore Metro Point this afternoon, end up drinking chocolate cream chip in starbucks. When the screen showed that 'Transformer' ticket sold, we head to shop, but just for half an hours.

Then, we went yam cha at Milwaukee. The fruit salad we ordered cost us RM 6.90 for the size juz as big as palm. Wat la them.... so stupid! %^$%$#%^%^*


Oh yeah! New bAg ! <3>
SHit!!!! left One more day....no, few hours to go..... I gonna back to a place I hate so much.....damn it .....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

你真的太会享受了,怪不得会??........哈哈

Anonymous said...

wei, i had dinner at milwaukee on that day also..then i had a movie at jusco cheras selatan. the places i went almost the same with you, so "yamn" de.
wish you enjoy your uni life la...hahaha

Teapot Rika said...

anonymous> ey, who are u? I oso went that Jusco woh, but all the ticket for Transformer sold.... T__________T
I dun wan my uni to reopen !!!

T_________________________________T

Anonymous said...

u alwaz seem 2 hav lotta outings wit frens,eat,shop...but u alwaz said no money wen v plan 2 go out

Codename - D said...

rika loves to eat sushi. but too bad...she doesnt eat those RAW stuffs! wasted! how's that bag now? ok jor?

Teapot Rika said...

KiDo > haha, I didn't lie ler, I really broke everytime when u ask...... nvm, sure hav chance one.

Codename - d > ya, I really don't like raw stuff, so geli.....*________*

I haven 'hoi jiong' tat bag woh....

Anonymous said...

i like your new bag la..nice nice..

Teapot Rika said...

Anonymous > wei, y u noe mandarin 1???

kim > hahaha, today I used the bag dy! hehe......but it looks like guy's bag.... =.=