Friday, July 13, 2007

...

When SpongeBob SquarePants met Hana Labbit , they bcome friends!!! :D

We went to the Korean restaurant at Sg Wang, 6th floor, and we just tried one of their dishes,coz we wanna "left" our stomach for other food.=.=
Then, we went Madam Wong cafe, not madam kwan oh.

Special recommend this dish, curry with bread! berry nice! ^^

Well, it's another day I shop until the shop closed.....=.= okay, it's last day of my shopping spree.... I felt so guilty to spend dy,although part of my spenditure were my salary frm part time job. Btw, my lecturer ade started giving assignments, so, it's time to b serious dy. *______________*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

another makan spot for us..muahahahaha
the bread really berry nice..crunchy outside soft soft inside..after dipping the curry..���..hahahahahaha..
next week shokudo!!

Anonymous said...

aiks..cant see the chinese words?its 入口即化(ru kou ji hua)..

Teapot Rika said...

hahaha,u describe the bread well.... yaya,shoduko!!!!

Anonymous said...

you 're unique..