Friday, July 20, 2007

20072007

Yesterday finally got to watch Transformer. Guess who I met in the cinema? ya, the Simpson family! They are watching TV. Maggie Simpson is so cute! :D

Before I going to watch Transformer, I heard thousand of compliments from friends. Well, it's a great and farny movie though. hmmmm, frankly, better than Harry Potter.... totally out of my expectation.

Among the autobot, I like Bumblebee most. He is cute and willing to protect his earthly friends all the time. Kim and I discussing non-stop during the movie, coz some part we dun really understand. Thr's a daddy keep on talking to his 2 little cuties at the same time.... =.= whole row was noisy... sorry sorry.... but den Ping said cant really hear coz the movie was loud. noe wat? everytime when a autobot appear, Kim will ask " this 1 is good robot or bad robot??" hahaha... den I'll simply ans " good gua, bad gua... " coz I have no idea oso... @_@

Yeah! my 2nd Zara of the month!!! *bling bling* I love MegaSales so much oh! :D coz Im damn poor, I cant afford if without sales..... and and! We met a super leng zai cashier in Zara. Im not very sure which races are him, most probably is mix. After paying, he smile at me ! hahaha. Makes my mood flied high. =.=

Weeee! My Melody became the member of my necklace collection! Honestly, I don't really like Hello Kitty, but not hate oso coz Jolin loves Hello Kitty. hahaha. but, I really like Hello Kitty's friends, like Melody and Cinnamoroll(the white puppy)! Thy r so kawaiiiii~~~~~~<3<3<3>

Melody likes to bakecookies, so do I ! lolz her best friend was a mouse named Flat, while my fren was a mouse named Mickey! :D

We went a new restaurant near our house for dinner, called Joyous.

U can have steambot,buffet, western food and many different bevarages thr. Wow, sounds good, rite? NOnonO. Most of its food is for afternoon one, cant order after 10:30pm... =.= U can only order steak after 10:30pm. what la.... so, we decide to drink instead of eat. ( it's 10:45pm like tat when we're thr)


We finish the drinks in few minutes then cabut!!!! go home? nono , we went to eat ....

Yeah ! Hokkien noodles and Tit pan Toufu!!! hahaha. Fattening but taste good !!!!

Peoples, Happy 20072007 ya! bye

9 comments:

Codename - D said...

yoh...u pay money, of coz the guy smile la...haha...

Teapot Rika said...

Codename-d > noler... haih, nvm ...u can think watever u like,as long as u're happy.^^

Anonymous said...

But im totally disappointed...sudden decision overwhelmin pre-planned decision?no offence,but u cant go on givin some non related excuse like "nvm...studies more important",tat's totally irresponsible n dumb(dumb,whether reli dumb,or pretendin dumb),n has been not jz once,but more.Next time if u feel like hangin out wit ur frens,don ask me b4hand.1 word,disappointment.

Codename - D said...

wow...*no comments*

i didnt think whatever i like. hahaha...wasnt thinking at all. lol. n since when u so open 1?

~~~why such comment posted above? apa jadi?~~~

Anonymous said...

codename d pandai buat tak tau

Teapot Rika said...

KiDo > hey, y u said like it's my fault? u told me that tat day u cant make it, so we decided to cancel. In fact, this so called appointmnet was already doesn't exist! so,how come u said I broke the appointment? went out with my frens was decided few hours b4 thy go, my lecturer postpone the live show, tat's y I suddenly manage to hang out.I do not mean to give empty promises... U did told me tat u're not free for tat day....u're making me spechless gao gao now.I really dun understand what r u disappointing bout.......

Anonymous said...

yea...ure rite all d time,GG

Teapot Rika said...

=.=

Anonymous said...

v did not actually cancel it,n out of courtesy,i guess however shud inform 1st...but den again,jz consider me as bein 2 perasan,n misunderstood,jz tat been 2 lookin 4ward 2 tat outin,u'll understand