Thursday, July 5, 2007

ShoppinG Spree

I went 1Utama with kim n ping yesterday. I drove thr! It's quite a distance frm Kajang. But it's a nice place to shop though.
We finally eaten Sushi at Sushi King. I love tuna mayo n Unagi so much ! yummy!

AND !!!! I Finally Get My Shoes!!!! But it's Not Adidas... cant get nice Adidas shoes in Malaysia... I got a pair of COnverSe !!! well, it's much more cheaper than Adidas. Once we 1st step in converse shop, I saw her !
I'll love her with my whole passion n heart ! :D

After that, we went Chilis for our dinner ! It's my 1st time to dine thr, wow, the atmosphere, food, beverage, n service thr are nice!!!
ok, tat's all for update ! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah!!the foods looks like very nice le...and the shoes .....soooooo nice!!!!aiya,sad coz never shop with u guy...sure can get many nice and beautiful and cute things.....haiz...

Teapot Rika said...

yen > hey, no worries, mega sales is until sept! sure hav chances, hehe...