Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Voice Out

Long time didn't update this bloggie dy, coz I was busy wif my assignments n proposal since the Uni started last week. My senior told me that this will b my busi"est" semester. I agree with him although it's just 2nd week now.
We gonna shoot a talk show in the studio in UPM ,live, every single week. @_@ sounds interesting but actually busy like hell. My lecturer used to say " If u decided to take tis subject, u're gonna be really busy n dun think u can sleep!" =.= then, we gonna produce a movie too! movie...man, using professional camera provided by UPM.... waloa.... for sure,it'll be stressful and tired. but frankly, Im looking forward to do it..... I really interested in learning how to produce a live show n of course a movie! what i mean producing was working at the back stage, I admit I have camera shy, I'll shaking if I gonna talk in-front of it and my mind will just turn into blank. btw, I need proper training!!!! please! my stupid lecturer like to say" ok, start shooting next week!" omg, uncle, u teach ntg! how we gonna to shoot? playing hp meh?? simply press all the buttons?? that's the 1st thing that make us stress.... T____________T
The lake in Engineering Faculty. Went to attend a class thr today.
Shokudo, Metro Point. Had my dinner thr just now with Kim n Ping again.

Grilled Thai Chicken bento
Black Pepper Seafood Udon
Dunkin Donuts, thr're 2 more donuts disappeared! @_@

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oO" sure tats ur last outin u gonna hav at d moment? lotta glorious food as alwaz @@" mouth all waterin lookin at d pics,wished there were grilled thai maggi o black pepper seafood instant noodles =.=