Monday, July 9, 2007

The day before Uni reopen =.=

Just came back frm my cousin's open house party at Damansara Perdana, a condominium,dunno its name.The environment thr is perfect, with swimming pools, playground, gymroom.....
My brother n cousins went into the pool b4 the party start. I wanted to swim too but didn't bring swimsuit.... =.= all I can do was touch touch the water n camwhore!!

It's dinner time! Thr're lotta food and all of them are as delicious as always...>.<>
When my cousin bro busy taking pic wif their professional camera, I was busy taking pictures with my loyal hp too. :) show u guys some corner of the house.
Living room. I love the red carpet! ^^
Bedroom.
Night view .( taken frm the balcony.)

There's a large mirror at the dining place, I love it! my cousin said "always look at the mirror, then u'll noe u're fat or slim all the time." lolz

We are eating fishball and at the balcony while looking at the night view. Romantic!! =.=

Then, we had our strawberry as dessert!
See, thy're enjoying their KFC and Pizza. :)

Yeah ! Finally got my uSagi babe frm my cousin ! Ling gal, Yinky, Eliceta and I have 1 Usagi babe. Mine with super long hands n legs, andit's really large! Just like its owner, me. lmao... <3>



What are she looking at ?? we are on the way back to home.

ok, Oyasumi nasai everyone, it's 2am now, and I gonna wake at 6am to attend 8am class! Gambateh ne!!!!! fighting fighting!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ure reli freakin farny wen ure farny....didya take any usagi 4 me? (T.T) sookfen has a pink umbrella,full wit very cute labbits,usagi written here n there on d umbrella,omg

Teapot Rika said...

Anonymous > what's so farny?? tat usagi cost me Rm20, I feel like buy cloth n make it by myself. =.= U go n buy the umbrella la, den both of u can use the same 1!^^

YY Kong said...

usagi with specs is so cute!!!!! XD

Anonymous said...

don wanna use same =.= i carry pink umbrella around college,i would turn 2 d most eye catching new gay @@" u noe how 2 make usagi from cloth? make me 1 make me 1 >.< 4 my next yr's buttday...