Friday, July 27, 2007

As a broadcast student

WAAAAA! guess what? I WAS ON AIR IN A LIVE SHOW just an hour ago.....did any of u watched TV3 at 5:45pm? How I looked in-front of the TV screen?


Today, my lecturer asked us to attend a TV3 live show in UPM hall. It's something like "Al-kuliah..." dunno what's tat la... Thr's only 5-6 chinese thr.... and he asked us to wear formal, and due to the reason that I was lack of NiCE formal clothes, tat's y I wore baju kurung. Many of my coursemates shocked n laugh at me...=.= it's my 2nd time wearing it since I entered Uni.


I know I looked super chubby in this pic =.= but no choice, looked chubby in every pic.T__________T


My lecturer purposely asked the host to interview my friends n I, most probably he wanna show that thr are multiracial in this hall..... swt.

The host interview San Jie 1st, den it's me... here's our conversation>>

host: siapa nama kamu?
me:peigee
host: peggy suka makan maggie ke??? ( all the audience laugh) -_-lll
lain kali nak kerja di TV3?
me: mungkin
host: jadi, kenapa berlaku pengangguran kerja sekarang?
me: sebab sekarang terdapat terlalu banyak pesaing....( brilliant answer, hor) @_@
host: oh, pesaing. ok , terima kasih ya.


Like that, few minutes nia... but it was my very 1st time appear in a real TV show...I don't feel really panic when answering his quest... coz I know none of my friends or family will watch this channel and thr're only malay in the hall. LMAO


Dr Megat, give our group bonus marks in assignments ya! We represented broadcast student frm UPM ler... wat a proud thing.... =.=

4 comments:

Codename - D said...

u appeared on tv? geeezz...was bz with something else even more fun. haha...furthermore, al-kuliah. y whud i ever watch that :p wei, i not chat u ar...dun angry me ar. i know u angry me every other day. hahaha...coz u always say im too childish...nah, gv u mirror.bb.

Anonymous said...

haha!! yawor, quite pround oso cz 1st time in tv!! kibum oppa ar, is 'al-kuliyyah' not 'al-kuliah' lar... hey, v gv our 1st time to tv3 dy!! i think v cud done better if given da chance again, haha... shiwon oppa, fightingggg!!

Teapot Rika said...

Codename - D > huh? I know u wont watch ah... tat's y I said non of my friends nor family watching that lo.... read properly la....

ah san > hahaha, I only know "full house", dunno what is "al-kuliyyah"..... when I giving my ans to the host, my mind was full with Ki-Bum oppa....<3 LMAO
no worries, it's a good start for us,next time we must be the host but not interviewee! >.<

Anonymous said...

i c tat d "lmao" expression been expandin... hey ben,nah t(-.-t)