Monday, March 24, 2008

Kim kept on complaining on her 'fragile' hair lately, as a good friend, I decided to bring her to have a hair cut, a nice one. HAHAHAHA. okay, she is satisfied with her new hair cut, berry good! =)

We went MidValley before going home. Was planning to get the bag I want from Nose, but too bad that Kim don't think it's nice... (I trust her taste) wtf... ahahhaa.

Well, frankly, I'm very sleepy right now... =.= and don't feel like writing everything in details, let's the pictures do the talking. =)


Always having nice food when I'm with Kim. HAHAHA. We went to try YO sushi this time at the Garden.
Me looking at the menu. And the soft shell crab roll is very delicious indeed! Kim with her new hairstyle, not very new actually... hahaha, and she's looking at the menu with an evil smile. =.=
Chicken Firecracker Rice. Nice! firecracker =.= Seafood Ramen. <3I like the environment there and the colorful plates attracted us alotz. We were planned to stay together in the future and use colorful plates in our kitchen. *sweat*
p/s: see the blue button there? Once you press, waiter or waitress will approach you and fulfil your request. -.- not bad, right? instead of raise our hand and yell in the crowd for help. =)
Gelato, Italian ice-cream. This's my passionfruit+blood orange. Very very sour and I like it! =D
Kim's Hazelnut gelato.
Since Big Apple got so many compliments from my friends, and since the queue was not so long, both of us both 6 pieces respectively. Well, I'm not a donut freak, it's just not so special for me, but have to admit that the alien vs predator donut is really nice! =)
ok, I know I'm such a fei po. As Ben said, I'm getting older now, and should enjoy my life and eat what I want! We should blame him for urging me. wtf...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuuu~ so pretty,gurl >.< best shot of menu reading ever ive seen

Ks said...

yerr~ i eat Big Apple u also eat Big Apple...ish....so nice u always eat nice food....envy~

Teapot Rika said...

kido> yaya, Kim looks pretty when she's looking at the menu. hahaha. I'm a good photographer! xp

ks> What?! you envy me? you also eat nice food all the time ler~~~~~ ish ish ish

Anonymous said...

she's cute,yea...looks kinda super mario-ish from that angle ^o^

Anonymous said...

since when u started to use wtf??? =.=

ppl talking abt you la..i mean the menu reading picture..not me la..

why din take a pic of ur new bag?oh ya..the food was nice and the gelato as well..hahaha..Ben was right..chi jiu shi fu..hahaha we must enjoy now..if now lao kok kok that time what also cannot eat ade.. T.T

hahaha..im in com lab now..super boring..waiting for them to finish their stuffs..=.='''

Anonymous said...

wow...u actually wrote what i said? haha...since im becoming fei lou soon, and since im ur good friend, i wont be missing u out to become fei poh. ^^ jkjk...nice figure la...i think i need to say this. lol...she likes to be complimented. well...its just me :)

mustardqueen said...

EHHH they say getting older metabolism drop one lor!!! very hard to gam fei wan!!! hahahaha kidding lar ure so skinny ok i hate u -_-