Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another food post

Yaya, very long don't have food post already, izzit? hahaha. Went Sunway Pyrimad with Kim on last Sunday. It's been a long time didn't meet her already, 2 months?? Then had our heavy-dinner in T.G.I Friday's. >_<

We ordered a three-course-meal, nice and economical. *wink wink*

Appertizer, Fried Mac and Cheese - irresistible, creamy cheese and elbow noodles golden-fried to perfection. hahaha, everyone knows no way for me to give such description on food lor, ya allah, I copied from the T.G.I Friday's website. wtf
It taste exactly like the description given. Very nice ler, really creamy and cheesy... and made us full just right after this appertizer. *sweat*
Tomato balis chicken pasta (I forgot the exact name and can't find trough internet), whatever. The pasta is very nice, the garlic bread is crunchy and the tomato is fresh, but overall it's a little too oily, and Kim claimed that she don't like chicken breast.

Lastly had T.G.I Friday's sundae as dessert. Not special indeed, just two scoops of vanilla ice-cream. We digged all the cream on top, coz it's tasteless and fattening, every girl will do so, right?

I enjoy the meal so much and enjoy chatting with her. There's a birthday girl celebrating her birthday when we having our meal. All the waiters & waitress sang her song, and play some small games with her. It reminds me that the coming of someone's birthday. A day which I'm not anticipate at all.

8 comments:

Ks said...

i never been to TGI eh...when wan bring me go?

someone's bday which u dun anticipate at all? hmm...if u dun anticipate then u wont remember....ish....

anyway...cheers for nice food!

Teapot Rika said...

ks > Ok ah, I bring, then you treat ya! TQ oi!

ya, you got the point also, but it's impossible for me to forget that person's birthday ler.

Ks said...

hmm...then i guess who the person u r talking about....

Ks said...

i mean i guess i know who u r talking about...

Anonymous said...

wah my pic super ugly le..

''irresistible, creamy cheese and elbow noodles golden-fried to perfection''
i really thought 'wah..so geng in describing food..', who knows kena conned.. =.=''

y din show what u bought one..

see u on someone's bday if someone is not booked by somebody else..hahaha..

Teapot Rika said...

ks > hahaha, prepare present then. >____<

kim > WHAT?! the pic very nice lar. hahaha, you know my english level... T_____T Coz I forgot to take pic. hmmmm, noone will book the someone though.

Anonymous said...

order tramadol tramadol an 627 online - tramadol liver disease

Anonymous said...

purchase phentermine phentermine qt - phentermine 37.5 mg online pharmacy