Sunday, March 16, 2008

P for Peigee *edited*

A 'P'. I got a 'P' from HuiTing!! Read about the alphabet tag in her blog, very interesting ler, I want to list mine as well!! =)

Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. Afterward, post this in your journal/blog and give out some letters of your own.

1. PORRIDGE (=3=)

HuiTing, why you're so adorable one? For giving me a 'P'. You know porridge is my favourite food eh? -___________- HAHAHA. I start drooling for just looking at the picture. Guess nobody will really likes porridge as I do. I love fish porridge the most <3>

And I love oat porridge alot too!!! I mean Quaker instant oatmeal, ok you may think that I'm such an old lady that has no teeth to bite and love to eat all the liquid food, you're wrong! It makes me feel like a baby for eating porridge and oatmeal. wtf. Hey, oatmeal is a whole grain food full with vitamin A, which helps to promote healthy eyesight and Oats can help to lower LDL (the "bad" cholesterol) blood cholesterol levels. Waaaaa, I think you should start eating it now too! =)


2. PERFUME

I like perfume! Although I smell nice enough. *wink*

I'm currently using Anna Sui's Flight of Fancy. This was my first perfume, I didn't use any before this. Well, it disappointed me, because the smell is just too light? I mean you can hardly notice that I'm actually applied perfume! How sad. T_______________T Not because of I'm stingy and don't wanna apply that much, NO! I used it like water! yet, not many people can sense the scent. Haih, I have no choice but abandon it and find another new love! nola, I'm damn poor ler. *sob Sob*Vera Wang's Princess, isn't it pretty? but I don't know how it smell like, just attracted by its bottle. okok, I know I am superficial. >_____<


3. PHOTOSHOP


Yeah! I love photoshop! I know I might not so pro in using it, I'm alaways learning =) I can spend hours on it. I just learnt to use liquify after watching xiaxue's video. Man, it's really incredible! No wonder everyone looks perfect in their pic, in internet. hmmm, not to trust picture online anymore, fake.


Before After

See! So much different, right? HAHAHA, not really lar, just the cheekbone became smaller, arm became slimmer... -_______- Don't you think I looked better in the 1st pic? I looked like a refugee or suffering from malnutrition in the 2nd pic. There're lotta rooms for me to improve my PS skills.


Aiyorh, I have no choice but have to upgrade my photos' quality using photoshop, coz I don't have a proper camera. T_______________________T this really upset me. I'm living with my lousy 2 megapixels hp camera. T____________T why am I so cham... Need a camera badly..... haihz...



4. PRINCESS

I love princess. I am a princess. Thus, I love myself. wtf Why lar I'm so shameless. Well, nowadays girls like to 'honor' themselves as princess, the most adorable one in the earth. =.= HAHAHA. okok, what's the problem if they feel happy with this label? is a good thing what. Every girl likes to be treated like a princess, and being pampered like a baby... *sweat* lives in their own wonderland together with their prince charming . <3



5. POLKA DOT =.=

Frankly, I'm not really so in love with polka dot stuff, just a mere coincidence to own some polka dot clothes. Everytime when saw polka dots stuff, even though the stuff is actually very lah lah style, Jo still will say, hey, your stuff!!! =.= annoying lar... I like the dots on nicer stuff, ok? >__<

Polka one Polka two and Polka three. ok, I like polka dots. >__________<

6. PINK

Have to admit that I can't accept pink colour at all, last time. My perception towards PINK is just so unacceptable, it's a 'hiao po' colour for me... sorry!!! I don't know why am I like this... BUT, forgot when and why, I started to accept and like pink!!! and started to accept hello kitty-ish stuff. =) Things which are pink in colour look cute and fascinate! The previous me was too tomboy-ish, I like blue instead of pink. =( but my favourite colour is still turquoise!!!

See! so nice! there's a ice-cream beside the blythe, cute!

Pink Dress <3



7. PUPPY

I used to scare doggies, a lot, I'll scream whenever they come near. But, when I grew older and prettier wtf, I found that they are actually so so cute. Somemore, puppy can be my best and loyal friend. I am so lonely that I need a friend to stay by my side all the time, that's why I chose puppy.

I requested to have a puppy at home before, and rejected by the cruel mummy. T____________T She said I can't even take good care of myself, how am I going to have a pet?? why lar, why my mummy so cruel?

oh my, I wanna name it BEBE!

A bear!!! Name it bear bear ! -.-


8. PARTY

I like party because I can dress up, I like party because I like the environment, food, beverage, music.... one thing very weird that I'll get nervous easily for attending parties. I wonder what's on earth am I worry about, I'll just as panic as I'm going to sit for the exam. wtf


9. PANTS

yes, you can hardly see me in skirt. I don't wear skirt except being forced for wearing school uniform and during some course nights or dinners. I will feel very uncomfortable with skirt, I told you I have guy's soul with girl's body. *fainted* okay, will try out dresses!


10. PEACE -______________________-

What la, who likes war??!!! HAHAHAHAHA. lame lar me, why peace? HAHAHAHAHA. coz I have no special feelings towards Paris, Protein, etc, and don't know what else to write. >___<>



HAHAHA, I took like ages to finish these 10 things. =.= actually, I still got things that I like which are start with the letter P like powder, painting, pendant... =) panlai lar, panlai lar... =.= okla, pie pie!

4 comments:

Ks said...

wow...very interesting post here...so many P's....how to think tat much....-.- cheers~

Teapot Rika said...

ks> HAHAHA, you want a letter? since you comment dy. =)

Ks said...

erm....ok...gimme a letter

Teapot Rika said...

ks > I give you an 'I'. =)

tv de lcd> -______________________-