Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Baby =3=

Yesterday was Rika's birthday, ya, my birthday, my 22nd birthday (I don't mind to disclose the figure, I will stop telling my age from 25 year-old onwards O_o ).

I'll whisper to myself "Happy Birthday, lowpeigee." and have a soft smile on my face, every year on this day, without fail. =)

My birthday was always as ordinary as myself, no party, no clubbing, no wine, but food and cake. And this was the only day that I'll have excuses to let myself eat like no tomorrow. >___<
I need more exercises to shade the fats away now. T___T
Okay, want to thanks peoples who celebrated or wished me.
My first celebration was on Monday, my 'chinese birthday' according to lunar calendar. Thanks Mr. Chong for the chocolate indulgence, you are the only one who can remember my 'chinese' birthday except my mommy, because yours is just few days after mine, right? =) It's been quite some times we didn't meet, we have not much to talk on that night, but still, thank you so much for remember, and thank you so much for spending your time with me. *huggies*
Second celebration was on tuesday, with my secondary buddies, the same old gang, Min, Ben and Fui. We went Manhattan Fish Market, again! I went there for don't know how many times dy in these few months. I'm now in anti-fish market mode. >____<

AGAIN! Grilled gala fish platter! oh my oh my, don't ask me to take this for the coming days. -.- Well, thanks you guys for celebrating with me ler, I'm glad to have you guys, always. =)

Wednesday, the exact day.


Joee: eh, today is what special day eh? *silly* xp
San: no idea.
Rika: Oh, you girls don't know? A princess was born on 19th of March! <3>
Joee & San: Arhhhhhhhhhh......=_________________=



I was late for the morning class for like half an hour, birthday 'dai sai'!!!! HAHAHAHA. After we taken lunch, we went to the long-never-visit room, Jo's room. Camwhore while waiting for the Ethic's class. We didn't take pictures for ages already.... since she's belong to him. what the.... ahhahaa. Okay, we just snap snap snap and transfer to pc. We browsed through our previous pictures that taken last time. omgbrbbbq

We didn't realise that we actually changed that much!!!! In just one year!


From this.... 19.03.2007

To this 19.03.2008

OH MY GOD!!! We looked so innocent last time!!! We kept on screaming while seeing the pictures.

Jo, San and I: Omg! Omg! What happen to me last time? why so stupid one?!!! (we shout the same things non-stop, very sampat)

I wonder how we'll become for another 1 or 10 years. I kept on reminding them not to forget me when they get marry, give birth or whatever. What lar me....

p/s: for your information, one of the member of ours, Be po, went Singapore already. Hence, there're no her in the pictures showing. thank you.

Jo the photographer, Rika the model. >_<

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

With Jo.

With San.

Us.

The Ethic's class was cancel due to my birthday. HAHAHAHA. okok, it has been postponed due the renovation of the hall.... what la, lecturer lazy then say la. ish~~~

Okay, then I head back and went dinner with the loved one, Kim. =)

We went Venezia, the Italian restaurant at Cheras. Recommended by my cousin sister. We was misunderstood on the direction that given by my cousin and spent like 40 minutes to find this restaurant + parking. *headache* Finally, we found it. =D

Inside the restaurant. Please forgive me for the picture's quality.

Kim Darling.

Birthday girl. The round one. T____T

Food of the day. Don't ask me for the name, I can't remember Italian that I don't even know how to pronounce. T_____T

The food were berry berry nice! Well, the portion was a bit too much for us, stuffed like hell. xp Kim, THANK YOU so much for the dinner!!!

Kim kept on saying, "I wouldn't be able to accompany you for your next and next next year's birthday, coz I'll be in UK." T___________________T Why lar, you still can celebrate with me thru webcam ler. =)

Pressies. =D (left from 4 in love and YH, right from Kim) I don't have mountain of present, yet, I satisfied with what I had.

I've got the things I really want! No Chanel, No Louis Vuitton, No Tiffany and Co, YET, I have got love from you guys. love love. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Pressie from my gohgoh. *muackssssss*

The person who loves me the most bought me Tiramisu. <3>

The family.

Btw, wanna thanks those who sent me sms!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! *touching* I felt blessed and happy. Arigatou ne.

Rika-chan, Happy birthday. =) anah, over already, I know.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

been waitin fer ur blog since last nite...i'm extremely more than delighted to c u happy,be happy alwaz...n again,i'm very sorry,there's nothing from my part,that i could do to reach u...

Anonymous said...

been waitin fer ur blog since last nite...i'm extremely more than delighted to c u happy,be happy alwaz...n again,i'm very sorry,there's nothing from my part,that i could do to reach u...

åh-†ёh² said...

wow...rika had a great great greatest birthday..so many ppl celebrate with u...u r so rich...millionair....aiks...good...

gambateh oo~

Ks said...

wow...first time i see ppl celebrate birthday for so many days....haha....but as long as u r happy....y not? 1 week also can lah....-.-

Anonymous said...

Phew~~ cant believe tat it was our 2nd time to celebrate ur b'day. is realli unbelievable 2 c those pics tat v took last year... all of us look so innocent n naive, n now... v still look innocent, sumhow is more mature thn last time, haha... anyway, hope tat v can celebrate ur b'day every year...

p/s: da name of "be po" realli funny, is so suit her, haha!!

Teapot Rika said...

doki > never mind, sms is more than enough. =)

åh-†ёh² > HAHAHA, what greatest lar? I will have better birthday in the future!!! Can be better. HAHAHAHA. nola, you can count how many pieces there,is beyond to be millionaire. btw, gambateh for? -.-

ks > Actually were just dinner, not really celebrate ler, quite some times didn't meet my friends already. 1 week? good wor! =.=

san > yeah, time flies~~~~ hey, did you notice that we're actually in the 99% same position for the two comparison pics, I mean even the height! We're sitting in the 2007 pic, but we managed to have the same height pic on 2008 while we're standing... yerrrr, GELI~~~~

Be po. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Anonymous said...

wow! have a great one on your birthday!! your timetable looks packed too!!haha
I'm so sorry for the late wishes, sorry for cant celebrate bday with u, and also cant chat with you that night... sorry for everything...=(
BUT, as long as you are happy, i'm happy!! hu... miss you so much... you look real happy in those pics, nice and pretty.. again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKA~~~~~~ become prettier and prettier, happy always and healthy every day...(sincerely) and give u a big kiss, MUACKSSSSS~
gonna sleep now, it is 4.35am over here... hehe, night!!

Anonymous said...

fuhhh...i saw jo's part...okie la, sorry coz been spending less n less time 2gether! forgive me, wakkakaka...wey not totally because of him nia leh, our timetable too!!! strecthing us a part~~~~~Love you girl!!..hmm hopefully can celeb 2gather again next yr den we shall see the difference again!!..wakakkaka... yerrrrr geli errrrrrr

Teapot Rika said...

ping > It's okay... oh~~~~I miss you so much too.. I can't wait to see you on May! =D

jo > well, even if you're with us, your heart also absent, no point ler... sweat...

Anonymous said...

its great that u hv lots of birthday celebration..as long as u happy..and most importantly can celebrate with you as next and next next year i cant celebrate with u..ok la can celebrate thru webcam..but u know time difference..mayb one of us need to online at wee hours..hahaha..

adui...im hungry already and they still not done yet..