Thursday, April 3, 2008

ya, this is going to be another short post. Yet, with lotta photo. >_<

Firstly, for people who's craving for food at this moment, you can either click the red cross at the upper right of your screen or come back a bit later when you're not hungry anymore. Because I'm going to show you....


.

.

.

.

.

.

.
FOOD (HAHAHA)

"Lam min"
dumpling with soup. Honeydew sago... what? sai mai lou... >_<


Me and my gang like this restaurant. Specifically, we like the food there. =D


Oh my, we can't deny that time has wings, it'll flies away without a sound. *sweat* This week is my final week for this semester. OMG OMG. Very very fast, and in the very soon future =.= , I'll start my internship already!!!! Can't believe I left 1 more year to stay in Uni. >_<


Today, had taken some pictures with 3 in love and Calvin the senior. lolz


King and his princess. -.-
Rika and Calvin. Calvin and San.

Huggable Be. hahaha

My daddy kept on complaining of my fringe these few days, so might have to pay the saloon a visit soon.


Went KLIA this afternoon to send my cousin off to Japan. He's going there to futher his study. >_____<>

Anyway, Hean Boy, Bon Voyage and take good care. you know I love you. if you buy me things from Japan.. HAHAHHA GAMBATEH NE!!!!!! I'll miss you!

2 comments:

Ks said...

wow...so many leng lui there....oh...leng zai also....-.-

yeah time flies....u gonna start ur intern...i gonna end my student life soon... T.T

anyway...good luck in ur intern...in ur future...in ur everything la...be happy always....oh ya...be confident ;)

Anonymous said...

lam min looks very nice...i had potato for every meal 2day...been checkin ur blog all d time fer updates,n i c all these T.T