Sunday, April 13, 2008

Being nerdy these few days (coz my final has started *died*), being active these few days as well (sweaty that kind of active >.<).

I know I'm such a half-dead blogger who always get her blog neglected. Apparently, I have more meaningful things to do in the other hand? *sweat*

Hahaha, for people who knows, and for those who don't know. An awesome mission/action of mine is in the progress. wtf hahahaha.

Just a task for myself, so you need not to waste a second to guess about it. ya, I'm serious, I don't find the point for telling. Just pray for me that I can make things nice. =)

Being breathless after every meal lately. As if I've eaten too much? Disgestion doesn't work on me? or I am already an old woman? T_____T I should work every way out to make myself feel healthier.

3 comments:

Ks said...

just dun always bath so late... -.-
ur mission will b accomplished....keep it up!

Anonymous said...

wogh first of all you really gotta try not to stress yourself up (been repeating this) . . .no matter what you're doing out there,you always have my best wishes <3> . . . >___<

Anonymous said...

ga you, rika!! if u thk u can, u can!!

~san~