Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just-in-case

Attended a talk about internship last saturday. A boring talk indeed, which started at 9am, very shyt ler, they told me starts at 8am, and I rushed like hell due to overslept, and used like 5 mins to drove there, broke my very own record! And the event was actually started at 9 something...wtf



Fine, the talk was actually end at 5 something. Stuck in the hall for hours, just got to have our lunch for 1 hour plus.



Below are some photo taken when we were bored to the max. HAHAHA, not during people giving talks. We took it during break. =)



My new watch. >_____<



Okay, the end for that. -____________-



-----------------------------------------------


Went to have my hair cut this afternoon with Voon, same old saloon.
Front.
Back. (ignore the legs) =.=

Well, didn't change much. Will cut it shorter next time!

Then, we went to have dinner at a restaurant near the saloon.


My black pepper chicken udon noodle.
Mango sago ice.

OH MY!!!! My very first Benifit ah!!!!!! just-ine-case. (A kit contains some kind-a gorgeous for a flawless complexion; benetint for rosy lips & cheeks; california kissin' for a bright smile & minty breath).

Oh my, I heart Benefit for quite some time already, but refuse to buy coz I'm not as rich as you wish. T________T

Okay, I didn't buy this myself. It's my birthday present from Voon! omg, I don't know how to love her ler.... THANK YOU so much!!!! I love it so so much. <3





Well, I just finish all of my assignments and my final exam starts on this coming thursday. beautiful~ I havent open my book, excellent~~

3 comments:

Ks said...

wooo~ u look good in formal wear... >.< this is the duno how many times i m telling u???

ur new hair cut really quite the same...even ur smile also quite the same...if u dun believe...check back ur post about ur new short hair.... -.-

wu...anyway....good luck for exams~ jia you ah~

Anonymous said...

4.22am dy,i cant sleep yet,looking at ur post,guilty deep down inside,haven got u anythin fer your birthday... =( rikaaaa,tell me whadya wan >__<

Teapot Rika said...

ks> Thanks for reminding that I looked good. HAHAHAA yaya, I have only one type of smile. wtf

T______T I'm super lazy to open my book.

doki doki> Are you sure? I want cash! Thank you very much! =)