Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What you see in the Star?

I suppose holding my text book now and revise for my coming test... will have 2 test on this coming sunday,ya, it's sunday... cisin, sunday it's not for test ler.somemore it's history study,both subject oso related to history.... hate it most !!!! that's another reason why I dislike local U...

well, before I start to go back to the early age of human being, or before Malaysia bcome Malaysia ... >.< , I wanna update a bit here.
ok, I did said I'll take and show some of the pictures from the studio that I always mentioned. here we go.

Taken this picture after we complete 2nd episode, about "dress-code in University". We had 3 guest with us that day, Ly-Ly, Chie-Chie and Faizul. The show host by one of our group member, Emi. Kak Arin is very kind, she helps us alotzzzz... thnx ya!

Next, let me introduce the crew of "MaSsBox" team, I wont mention about everyone's job position, because we'll exchange our job throughout the semester.

The studio.

That's how we decorated for the studio for shooting, it's a bit empty... nvm, we'll keep on upgrading it. You guys are always welcome to give suggestion!

Camera.

Omg, now only I realised I forgot to take picture for the control room, the place for controlling audio, lighting, display on the tv and many other things. will show it later.

Thanks alotz for dearest kim n ping, thy help me to do these star star. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

So far, for the past 2 episodes, I've handled all the audio and video part during the show. It's fun but yet like a war. Gonna stay clear and concious about what u're doing all the time, and co-operation between us is very important, but somehow, when ppl working together, conflicts are always unavoidable. We did had some unpleasant moment for the mistakes we've made, but practice make perfect, I know we still have lotta chance to improve. for the coming show, I'll switch to hold the camera. ppl, do some make-up ya, I gonna zoom in ur face and show ur pimples... muahahahhaa....=.=


Here's the montage that I created for my group, by movie maker. It's not a professional design, and the song is a bit "kik", but at least I've tried my best....


Okay, the next show is on this coming friday. We'll discuss about movie! prepare ur popcorn n coke! till then~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oO" "ehhhh" i c a cutey attractive face behind d star!!! OMG whos tat?!! /.\ gjgj 4 d massbox stuff,whole thing's kinda professional...suggestion 4 ur studio,take off d bear n place a big nice usagi there instead,n lotsa usagis,usagi wit stars...wee~~

Anonymous said...

wah..you all have the same pose hor..the montage u sent me totally different from this one le..this one looks more pro..u all like advertising yourselves..haha..ur studio looks pro also..but the i think the star stars have to arrange a bit..y the left side only got 2 stars..so pity..mayb should separate the stars more widely?

Anonymous said...

wow, finally u've updated ur blog.... haizzz, yesterday nite i oso really lazy to do revision leh.. whn i open all da notes i will straight away yawning nonstop!!
well, i agree wat u mentioned tat conflicts r unavoidable whn working 2gether.... but da conflicts r oni 'tempopary' cz after da work it will automatically 'disappear' n it wont spoil our relationship. anyway, v learned frm mistakes so whn anyone of us hv done sum mistakes jz 'voice out' (haha), so tat v can hv improvement n do better n better in da next time!!
oh ya, i think v really nid to upgrade da studio for talk show leh, is really empty n common compare to other groups, haha!

Anonymous said...

haha, i 4got to mentioned my name in tat comment, is me lar...... ah san!!

Anonymous said...

...u cud've jz included ur name,n not anonymous (-_-")

Teapot Rika said...

KiDo> I don't really like to put soft toy thr... if wan, put a real usagi thr,let it run here and there! hahaha

kim > hahaha, perhaps I could write desperate in the status space, hahaha... yawoh, our backdrop really few,if compare with other group,ours really empty... some star star drop dy... was planning to buy some bling bling cloth to hang.

ah san > yawoh, we upgrade it for the coming episode la!
actually I was quite scare I did something wrong during the live show, anyway, just do our best la.:D

YY Kong said...

OMG!!! i see my necklace!!!

anyway, i am so proud of u!!! XD

now i can tell everyone that i have a very very cool cousin in broadcast line... LOL

Teapot Rika said...

YiNKy> yaya, thanks for ur necklace!!!

>.< guo jiong guo jiong,Im still learning leh, not geng~

next time we work in the same station ya, since we both studying mass com. =.=

Ks said...

hi ya, know who m i? glad to see ur show is on now...how's progress? got a copy to let me see? cheers n keep it up! and enjoy the time....u will miss it when u finish the course....see ya then next sem...

Teapot Rika said...

Calvin > yaya, senior!!! hahaha, I used to call u senior.ermmm, I dun hav copy ler, when I got one I'll show u. hmmmmm, Dr. megat oso said next sem we'll miss all these.... I wonder~~~