Sunday, August 5, 2007

In photoshop It turns out to be like this


This was my 1st time designing a bunting! We gonna use it during the live show, for my group. I'm quite satisfy with it, although I know it's not perfect and can be improved, at least I've done my best.

I'm depress these days, due to the stress frm the live show...was busy doing all the preparation in studio and editing room frm morning till night.den continue doing designing works n running order at home. Frankly, it's tiring and frustrated when you get things wrong, and I really suffer frm technostress, machine is not my friend... =.= and, I'm quite disappointed with someone, seriously, when everyone is busy doing preparation, please stop giving excuses for not coming or saying dun feel like doing... hey, who feel like doing ? who is not tired? and who don't have own activities??? - ok, end of the story-
Tomorrow will be our 1st shooting, pray for me guys... pray for our group. I don't want it to be excellent, I juz wan it to be fine. GAMBATEH, MassBox!
I'll take some photos frm studio to show u guys ya! :D dun feel like see oso gonna see!


2 comments:

åh-†ёh² said...

anyway..hopefully that is something i can help....

i m multimedia based student...i only can try my best help while i saw that things~bcoz a lot of staff name i really dunno,but i knew how to use it...that's weird..rite?unbelivable?i felt that too...but nvm lar...i used to it~haha

gambateh~for the groupmates that keep complaining...u can complain to lecturer also mah!!

anyway,ur poster/bunting is nice..
n i think seperate the word "what" and "you" will be better...make a little space between its...or not overlay with almost same color...

Teapot Rika said...

-∵| åh-†ёh² |∴- > I also not sure what all the buttons called... hahaha. but I just get the "operating instructions" book today, hopefully it'll help. In regard to the bunting, I cant do anything to change it dy, coz ade printed out lo.... lolz, anywayz, thanks alotz for ur concern n opinion. thnx :)