Friday, August 17, 2007


Sometimes, when u put lottaz efforts on somethings, u should be prepare and accept to either good or bad comments.


But somehow, u know what's the feeling of hearing someone said " it's must be lousy" , even haven giving a glance on it.... I know, different ppl has different way of working or taste, but when ppl ask for opinion, please give urs sincerely..... and don't simply say "oh, i think I wanna change this n that " after ppl had spenting her whole day to finish the thing, and u just reject it in a second without giving it a single chance to appear....


I think I can tell the feelings when the things I mentioned above happen. It's hurt, undescribable heart broken....


As a conclusion, today is not my day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haizz... 2day was not my day too, everything was in a mess!! but anyway, it had been done, so jz 4got bout it n now hv to concentrate on revision of ur favourite sub's exam! gd luck ya rika!!

YY Kong said...

awww!!!! *hug hug*

the world is like that 1. don't mind!! cheer up, k? :D

Anonymous said...

u've done what u should do..so don't get sad over this..what u should do now is to revise for ur coming test..gambateh!!

Teapot Rika said...

YiNKy> I can feel lotta huggies from u ~~