Thursday, August 16, 2007

T_________________________________________T

Dearest sopo, when I writing this post, most probably u're hugging everyone and saying good bye dy... sorry coz din follow u guys to KLIA. wei, I'll miss the time we went putrajaya, I'll miss the camwhoring moment, I'll miss the time we hunted for delicious food, I'll miss the baking experiment, I'll miss all the craps we talked, I'll miss the time we mad of BBT and SJ, I'll miss the time we shop non-stop, I'll MISS YOU so much!!! hahahaha

38 la, don't so sad 1st la , u go study only ma.... lolz

Gambateh and all the best ler, must take best care of urself, and remember to wear the shirt I gave u, although it's bit tight, hahaha. Enjoy ur study life over US la! Im sure u can adapt the life thr juz in few days, hehe. Not everyone can afford to study abroad leh, so u must appreciate and enjoy it to the fullest! hahaha. Ah, take picture and show me ya!
We went for dim sum this morning.
Love ya so much oh! <3

Waloa, I don't know how to lurve my daddy lo... know what he bought for me?




Canon iP1800 Printer!!!!!

Was suffer from technostress always, one of the technology thingy that made me stress was my printer. Very old fashion one... bought it since I was in standard 6. So, it's reasonable for her to retire dy. hahaha

see, it's a perfect match with my notebook , both are black in color! sugoi ~~~~ <3<3>
okay, I should go n study now, I don't even finish 1 chapter.... T_______T cham la ~~~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm...i been lookin at d pic 4 long time,n find her reli familiar,finally i noe y she looks so familiar...looks like 1 of d happy tree frens member,eyes n mouth,definitely,muahahaha,den decided 2 immediately comment...well...miss usagis,miss avthin,miss lotsa stuffs alot,words cant describe,i nid an angel now...

p.s:i c tat uve picked up san's "yawoh" "yawoh" expression =.="

YY Kong said...

ur printer, almost same like mine de... LOL

so cute~!!! <3

Anonymous said...

wah..ur printer so yeng wor..very match with your laptop le..in black somemore..i neva see a black colour printer..so jakun..ur daddy so nice..

Anonymous said...

oh ya..i like the brushes..

Teapot Rika said...

YiNKy> really ? I never see urs b4. but , yeah~~~ our printer are almost the same !!! <3

kim>jakun is what? hahaha... i like the brushes too! ^^

Anonymous said...

yee... thanks for the pretty shirt.. i will wear it very often and take pics for u to see.. hehe.. miss all our precious time in m'sia... i miss m'sia so so so much... huhu, wanna go back as soon as possible.. must lepak wif me when i go back to malaysia k? haha.. looking forward to meet u all next year!! miss ya!!!

Teapot Rika said...

ping > babe, miss u so damn much...T______T kk, when u bak to M'sia, we go sing k, we go jogging, we baking, we .... do everything... =.= waiting for u oh~~~ huuhuuu....

Anonymous said...

well, i saw you blog a milion times, and i don´t be tired.. you are beautifull, i think you look like an angel...

well i have to go to have a shawer..

see you late