Friday, August 3, 2007

SEE!!!!! Who's back?? yaya, MY DEAREST DARLING IS BACK!!!!! yiii, Dong-hae oppa is back too!!<3

For ur information,my notebook dead few days ago, cant even turn on. We sent it to Low Yat, thy said "no, we cant repair it,u gonna send it to HP tower at Damansara." Hence, my daddy sent it to Damansara.

After traveling for about 3 days, she's finally back!!!Welcome back, my love ~~~~<3>

Ok, since it's been quite some time I abandon my bloggy, thr're hundred words I wanna say... I'll try to make it short.. real short.

Tuesday, I went Midvalley wif Kim n Ping to hunt for San's present. As usual, we hunt for delicious food too!! This time, we eaten desert at Chit Chat? sorry, I forgot the exact name. The shop near "People".

At last, I bought a necklace for San. Ah, we went for Baskin Robbin too, coz tat day was 31/7. Thy'll have 31% off for their handpack ice-cream. After jam for the long long queue, we finally had our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!!!!! yummy!
Well, we'll start our 1st live show next Monday! We're very busy preparing these few days. We went outdoor to shoot interviews, design our logo, design bunting, test all the buttons in studio.... today, we went studio n editing room again to edit our montage n rehearsal.....

In the morning, due to the speakers problem, we cant edit our interviews, cant cut our montage. ....so, before the uncle come n help us, we went Mcdonald to have lunch n celebrate San's buffday.(her buffday is on tml)
San jie, Tanjobi Omedeto!!! Wish all ur dreams come true!!!! haha, although u din tell us ur 3rd wish, but I noe la... U wish u can be with Shi Won oppa ma,rite? hehe.

Right after tat celebration, we back to studio continue our works.
After trying for hundred times, finally see some improvement, see some hope.... but we still hav a long way to go... thr are so many things to learn.....we work until 7 something n decided to cont tml,since everyone was exhausted....

When u're exhausted, hopeless, or depress... treat urself 1 or 2 or 3 pieces famosAmos, hope is always right in-front of u.... =.=

ok, tml'll be another busy day again ! and thr're 2 test coming next week... 2 live shows..... >.<

Life is tough... @_@

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambateh!!
I will always support u..ki bum oppa loves u...hahaha..
ki bum :"sarangheyo!"
ok..im blur ade..goodnight..

Teapot Rika said...

kim > T____________T sarangheyo too~~~~ <3 yaya, I noe I always hav u n ki bum oppa thr for me. I'll fight till the end... =.=

mustardqueen said...

Eeek!! why so cool wan can make tv show?? AHH the food so yummy and zomg I have the chocolate chip cookie dough at home also!! till now summore!! -.-"

Teapot Rika said...

mustardqueen > It's not cool at all, it's very busy and tiring, lotta preparation gonna be done b4 the show... now only I realize it's very difficult to produce a show. I ate 3 pieces nia, den disappear dy.T_________T