Sunday, August 26, 2007

I've been very busy lately .... but somehow, I watched Ratatouille with kim n duo duo on tues, den went 1U wif kim n san on Sat. It's the most effective way to release my stress....




When I first saw the preview/ trailer of Ratatouille in cinema, I told my friend that " I will never ever come and watch this movie, coz I hate rats!!!!! "




Who noes that I end up to like this movie so much, but doesn't means that I start to accept rats! I keep telling kim that Remy's nose is so cute during the movie ! hahaha


I've designed many t-shirt lately for san hua, massbox n oso frens.I found many nice brushes, so that I manage to design all tat, don't thought I'm so good in designing ah... here're some of my design. Take a look n comment needed!!!

The 1st t-shirt I designed with Kim n her bro.I like this design so much , but yet others dun like it.... T______T
Finally, designed this together with lengsan,poi chin, yanxiu n san. thy like this shirt so much!^^ somehow, I prefer the shirt in this color !!!!! >.<



This is for masSbOx one, thy accepted it !!!! hoooray !!!!

Yesterday went 1U with kim , san n cousin. On the way to 1u, nearby putrajaya, we saw an accident, a serious one... I dun dare to glance at it.... my cousin said the ppl lie on the floor, blood on floor , and mostly has dead..... coz thy covered it dy........ T________T scary !!!!!! people, drive slowly ah!


I bought short sleeves jacket, sandals, necklace and bluebli!!!! hahaha


what is bluebli? nehhhhhh.....


cute ne.... although thy asked me not to buy U, u're still mine now!!! muahahhaha, lurve bluebli so much !! <3>welcome, little zabra!!!! welcome to join my necklace collection !! <3>We went Chilis for dinner!!!! Im not good in describing the taste and feel of the food , pictures shown everything !


We ordered 'triple play' for starter, ' tomato pasta'(forgot its exact name, and din take pic of it) as main dish, and 'Molten chocolate cake' as dessert !!!!!




After that, went Putrajaya with kim n her family to see fireworks!!!! walao~~~~ Super gorgeous ler..... I mean the fireworks!!!! Was stunned by it gao gao. >.<


Due to the lousy-ness of my camera, cant really take the special shape of thr fireworks.... =.= got star star, love and flower shape!!!!


okok, I gonna stop here, been spent hours to write this post dy .... gonna go back to college to practice dancing ! hoo hoo~~~~ cya

2 comments:

YY Kong said...

OMG, i am doing t-shirt design for my mass com society group too~~ XD

and and and the necklace so cute~!!! from wat shop?

and u regconize the road to 1u? next time we kai kai together la~~ :D

Teapot Rika said...

yinky > really? show me show me... pai seh to show my lousy design....

mmmmmm, the shop with so many hello kitty one... beside the fitness centre... omg, I dunno their name....

considered regconize lo, but den my fren oso giving direction la. haha, okok, I was wanna call u tat day tim....