Saturday, October 13, 2007

They are back!!!!!! who???

SUPER JUNIOR!!!!! 2nd album, DON"T DON!


"Don't Don" MV.

OMIGOSH!!!! I like this so so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I like the song, the dance and of course I love them!!! hahaha <3


and here's their photo shooting. FUIYOHHHHH!!! Ah san, your shiwon oppa is so damn sexy lo... =.= hahahhaa. but somehow, I found it so funny when I saw him wear like tis. >.<>

WOW! So man. hahahaha

wait a minute, OH MY GOD!!! look at kibum!
oh my, I lURVE him more than words! lolz I like his new hairstyle so much! so yeng ahhhh!!!<3>
Saw this pic when I search for their pics. the old kibum....killing me~~~~ lolz

Kangin's. not bad not bad.

DongHae din really change much. still yokeping's dearest Donghae. ^^

hahaha, kim likes Heechul's new hairstyle so much. ya, really looked great!!! So leng zai! lolz
Grabbed this photo from kim. so cute!

Heechul in red hair.

and here're hankyung and Leeteuk. no comment. >.<

Cloud from FF??



Although when I 1st saw their new look, I was thinking "waaaa, why like very lan zai one?" I mean look like gangster.... but den, after I watched their MV, I found that I love it so much!!! >.<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! yaya, their new style really 'ying'.... weii... dun made fun of my dearest siwon oppa lar, walau, he got '6 pieces' leh, geng!! anyway, although SJ got lot of negative rumours recently, i wil stil support them!! SJ 4eva!
p/s:rika, SJ de 师兄, DBSK wil open a concert in m'sia end of dis yr, dunno SJ wil be their concert guest onot leh?!

Teapot Rika said...

san san > haha, nola... he's really ying, got 6 packs leh!!! geng!! yaya, I oso love them still <3<3<3 yawoh, I oso keep on asking ppl, "do u think SJ will be their special guest ah?" hahaha.

Anonymous said...

hahaha..i like hee chul's hair..super nice..but i don like the red one..
don think SJ will become special guest gua..if got go lo...hahahha...

Teapot Rika said...

kim > yaya, red one not very nice. ameh... special guest ler, u think thy will let us know who's coming? hahaha