Friday, October 12, 2007

BAIKONUR (Kazakhstan): Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor’s childhood dream came true when he blasted off into space, but his hope, before leaving Earth, was that he would be just the first of many more Malaysian Angkasawan to come. (the Star, October 11,2007)

Yeah!!! I wanna be the next to reach for the stars! I mean the real stars, in space, not celebrity. =__________________________________=



Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor has inspired me!!!(he is quite leng zai >.<) hahaha, but seriously, I like space, I like planets, and I like stars! it's true la, I once wish to be an astronaunt when I was young, I did told my mummy that I wanna study Astronomy! hahaha, but it's just a dream of a little girl after learning or gaining knowledge from her science text book....

she once wish upon the star, for her dreams come true...

hahaha, that dream last for few months nia... =.= a girl who keep on changing her mind.

No comments: