Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Talkative me


It's another rainy day ... i hate it... since we cant do what we planned to do , we went Alamanda hang gai. We've taken some times to decide whr to hav our dinner, at last , we went Pizza Hut.


Kim keep on saying ' it's healthy' when we're eating tis plate of Salad >.<

I talked alot as usual, shared my 'storries' during the dinner, told the things that i kept to myself long time ago . In fact, i din feel better nor worst. I just feel empty... 'unexplainable' empty.

Y do i suddenly feel so alone...

hmmmm, don't feel like continue now, wanna watch bang bang tang. jia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boo..im back..really need to exercise..ate a lot thr..
eating salad is really healthy ma..haha
=.= ..means we din provide u a good counsel..ohh i should improve my counselling skills instead of just become a good listener..