Saturday, May 19, 2007

bish sish ba bong !!!!

well, here's my brand-new bloggy again ..... @_@ , due to some stupid,'innocent' action, i've lost my bla-bla-black-sheep.... T_T not to play wif the html thingy, if u're not pro enough...

It's another sleepless night for me again, cant really sleep well since holiday started. Why ??!!! weirdo me ~~~ coz I cant stop thinking bout many things that i feel like doing or to achieve. ya, only thinking, no action. the things im thinking really bothering me for quite some times dy. thought it's time to do something, at least can make myself feel better. I should b more responsible for my own life, should b more brave to move the 1st step.... yaya, i hav faith in Rika oh! :D

ehem, i went jogging with yoke kim yest, felt extremly good!! >.< hot =".=">
after jogging, we went cyberjaya's old town cafe to hav our dinner, spent some times finding the place, but at last we found it too, lolz reached home at 8pm.

was very very sleepy at 11 sumthing, thought will hav a sweet dream den... who noes... another sleepless nite attacked! sigh, mayb i drank coffee? hmmm, don't think so, coffee it's not sleep time killer for me... for sure... a bit sure .... hahaha, will try not to drink today n c whether can cure my insomnia sickness not...

okok, think that's all for now, i think i should go to hav some nap to rescue my 'bad skin condition' !!! hey, being pretty is at the 1st place on my ' to do list' ler , must put more effort on it! gambateh gambateh, rika-chan! hehe


No comments: